Lodge 8 Qt. Deep Camp Dutch Oven, Model L12DC03
The Lodge portable “camp stove” is the pot that does it all. The flanged lid
holds hot coals and inverts for use as a griddle. The integral legs allow the
oven to sit perfectly over hot coals.
- 8 qt., 12" dia., 5" depth
- Flanged lid holds coals/briquettes.
- Legs on bottom allow Dutch Oven to be put in fire.
- Bail handle for use with tripod.
- Flip lid to use as griddle.
- Made in USA.
- Includes Camp Dutch Oven Cooking 101 cookbook.
Use and Care
- Hand wash. Dry immediately.
- Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every use.
- You may experience some sticking with new cookware so use a little oil when
- Mild soapy water is fine, if you dry and oil immediately.
- Lodge seasoned cast iron is right at home on any heat source, except the
- Unit: 21 lbs
- Shipping: 25 lbs