Zwilling J.A. Henckels Staub 4Qt Dark Blue Round Cocotte - 1102491
For centuries, cooks have taken advantage of the natural heat retention and
redistribution properties of cast iron.
- Made in France
- Self-basting spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning
juices back onto food
- Heavy weight; tight-fitting lid retains moisture
- Oven Safe up to 500°F
- Nickel Steel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops
- Each piece is one of a kind
- Rough texture results in exceptional browning
- Requires no seasoning
- Dishwasher safe
- Self-Basting Design
Due to the superior construction of the Staub cocotte lids, less humidity
can escape during the cooking process. 10% more moisture is retained inside
the Staub cocotte after 55 minutes cooking time than in products from competitors.*
The self basting system consisting of distributed spikes over the whole inside
flat lid ensures a continuous rainfall effect over the food inside the cocotte.
The Staub self basting system in the lid is 9 times more effective than conventional
- Height: 4"
- Width: 9.25"
- Depth: 9.25"
- Unit: 10.5 lbs
- Shipping: 13 lbs