Brandmotion 3.5" Slimline OEM Color Display Rear-View Mirror - 9002-9608
This slimline mirror has all the features of our popular 9002-9515 mirror and has a sleeker look and feel.
This high quality OEM mirror comes with a universal harness that lets you connect it to any standard aftermarket camera, including our own high-grade universal camera, which is available separately.
Brandmotion specializes in bringing the same equipment found on today's new cars and trucks direct to you at substantial savings. This mirror is identical to OEM upgrade mirrors costing hundreds more, and connects easily. The outline of the hidden 3.5” monitor is completely invisible until you put your car in reverse, unlike many less advanced systems available in the aftermarket. Professional installation is recommended.
- An OEM-grade replacement for your vehicle's factory original mirror
- Large 3.5” color backup monitor displays vividly when you put your car in reverse
- Compatible with all standard backup cameras through the included installation harness
- Display on/off button
- Increased vehicle resale value
- One year factory warranty
- Smaller form factor then the 9002-9515 comparable mirror
- 3.5" TFT LCD Mirror Monitor
- High Resolution Display
- Auto Dimming
- Stem length: 2 1/4 inches
Please reference our application guide for speciifc vehicle fitment information.
This OEM rear view mirror with backup monitor is compatible with all vehicles with a compatible windshield mounting plate, known as a domestic wedge mount. If your vehicle has a mirror that mounts from the headliner (it's not on the windshield) you will need to place this tab on your vehicle's windshield.
If your vehicle has a windshield mount that is different than the standard wedge mount you will have to either place a wedge mount on your windshield in a different location, or use a specific adaptor that will allow our mirror to fit over your existing mount. We do not recommend trying to remove your vehicle's existing windshield mount without professional help.
Our mirrors will work with any vehicle that uses 12 DC current. In many cases the electrical connections can be made at the mirror. In other cases it may be necessary to make connections at the fuse/ junction box.
- Q: After installed the picture comes on for a split second and then disappears.
- A: Check you camera connection, your camera must turn on instantly or already be on when the vehicle is shifted into reverse. If the mirror does not see an image fast enough it assumes that the camera is not present and so it turns off. (We recommend connecting the camera to ignition).
- Manual Dimming Mirror with 3.5" Video Display
- Mirror Harness with 16-pin and RCA connectors
- These Instructions
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts And Labor