ProMaster Blue XC525 Professional Tripod, Model PRO2710
ProMaster Professional XC series tripods are lightweight, stable, stylish and
easy to carry. They are the ideal choice for backpackers, nature and wildlife
photographers, photojournalists, or any other photographer where the size of
their gear matters.
The XC525 is the workhorse of the XC series. It has a working height of almost
5 feet and can handle your DSLR with almost any lens. It is sturdy and stable
yet it is still is small and light enough to carry with you wherever you go.
The ProMaster Professional XC525 tripod is available in 4 attractive color
- 180º folding leg design for the ultimate in compact storage
- Precision machined alloy body minimizes weight
- Dual threaded head platform assures compatibility with almost any head or
- Spring loaded weight hook allows the addition of additional weight for added
- Built-in monopod for added versatility
- Three position-adjustable legs with easy and fast-to-use push button locks
allow for low angle shooting, shooting in cramped situations or shooting on
- Ball head has multiple bubble levels to help with precise positioning
- 5 section
- 25mm leg diameter
- Maximum load: 22 lbs / 10kg
- Maximum Working Height (Without Head): 59"
- Minimum Working Height: 6-3/8"
- Folded Height: 15-1/2"
- Unit: 2 lbs
- Shipping: 4 lbs