Dacor Discovery 48" Stainless Steel Dual-Fuel Range -
The exquisitely crafted Discovery iQ™ 48" Dual-Fuel Range is what happens when bright designers and good cooks get together over a nice chardonnay. As if cooks and engineers read each other's minds.
Touches like soft-close hinges to prevent doors from slamming. Porcelain-coated continuous platform grates to effortlessly move your large pots and pans from burner to burner. Two electric ovens offering fourteen cooking modes from Pure Convection Sear to Convection Roast to Max Broil. And an oh-so-generous oven cell large enough to handle an 18x26 full-size catering sheet.
With the Discovery iQ's state-of-the-art 7" Android™ powered touch screen you can also remotely turn on your range from anywhere with your smart phone or tablet. And when your perfectly cooked pork loin is done, you and your entire family will get a text as the keep warm mode kicks in.
- iQ Controller is an integrated, wirelessly connected tablet that features the Dacor iQ Cooking App for a rich and engaging experience.
- TiltVue™ Control Panel tilts up for easy viewing.
- iQ Remote App enables mobile device connection to control and monitor your oven. Available through Google® Play and the apple App Store.
- SoftShut™ Hinges pull the door softly closed to prevent slamming.
- 5.2 cubic feet oven cell capacity (2.8 cubic feet in 18" oven cell) to accommodate large dishes, meals and commercial baking pans.
- Hidden Bake Element (3,000W - in large oven cell) for easy clean up.
- SimmerSear™ Burners provide up to 18,000 BTUs for searing to perfection and achieve ultra-low temperatures for simmering and melting without scorching.
- High Performance Burners provide more control at low temperatures to melt without scorching and achieve a true simmer on every burner.
- Burner Configuration (96,000 Total BTUs):
- 2 SimmerSear™ Burners with Melting Feature (800-18,000 BTU)
- 4 High Performance Sealed Gas Burners with True Simmer (800-15,000 BTU)
- RapidHeat Broil Element (3,500 W) in the large oven cell, uses an 8-pass radiant ribbon element to broil food quickly and evenly.
- Exclusive Extra Wide Continuous Platform Grates provide one of the largest usable cooking surfaces and allow extra large pots and pans to be moved effortlessly from burner to burner.
- 3 14" Wide Continuous Platform Grates
- Perma-Flame™ Technology automatically re-ignites a flame for continuous heating and uninterrupted cooking should a burner unexpectedly go out.
- Exclusive SmartFlame™ Technology reduces flame contact with grate to prevent grate discoloration and increase longevity.
- GreenClean™ steam cleaning technology, cleans light build-up in 30 minutes, saving time and energy.
- 2 GlideRacks™ and 1 chrome rack. GlideRacks fully extend out of the oven using a smooth gliding ball bearin gsystem for moving heavier dishes in and out of the oven easily. GlideRacks and chrome racks are equipped with a convenient handle in front for a secure grasp.
- New Professional Design enhances the contemporary kitchen with a near cabinet-depth fit.
- Illumina™ Burner Controls™, with new ProGrip™ design and stainless finish, glow Dacor's signature flame-blue to always let you know when a burner is on.
- Brass Burners and Valves for superior reliability and longevity.
- Sealed burners and porcelain enameled spill basin for easy clean up.
- Ships with both brass and black burner caps.
- Optional backguards available in 3" and 9".
- Downdraft compatible.
- Island Trim Included.
- Right Oven: 5.2 Cu. Ft.
- Left Oven: 2.8 Cu. Ft.
- Electrical: 240V, 60Hz, 50A
- Gas Supply: 3/4” (1/2” OK). Specify Natural Gas or Liquid Propane gas inlet pipe.
- Gas: Natural Gas (NG) standard with order.
- Gas Special Orders: Natural Gas High Altitude (NG/H), Liquid Propane (LP), and Liquid Propane High Altitude (LP/H).
- Width: 47-7/8"
- Height: 36-3/16" - 37-1/2"
- Depth: 28-1/2" from Rear to Front of Handle
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor