Miele 30" Fully Integrated Stainless Steel All Refrigerator - K 1813 SF
Built-In Clean Touch Steel Refrigerator With left hinge.
- RemoteVision™ capable-
- With Miele's innovative RemoteVision™, you will enjoy complete peace of mind, eliminating this anxiety. Using proprietary wireless local area network (WLAN) technology and application software developed by Miele for its Independence™ Series, enabled products will be connected to Miele's monitoring center.
A 'virtual link' is established, which allows a secured transmission of vital temperature and performance data. If a significant fault occurs, Miele's client service center will be notified and contact you or another trusted individual you've identified on your call roster in order to gain access to your home and fix the problem.
RemoteVision™... 21st century technology working hard to give you total satisfaction.
- Dynamic Cooling-
- Thanks to the Dynamic cooling system, you can store food wherever you like in your MasterCool refrigerator. The fan situated at the back of the fridge circulates the cold air evenly around the cabinet, giving a constant temperature in all zones. Top or bottom – it’s up to you.
- MasterCool™ controls
- Door & temperature alarm
- Independent Cooling Zones
- Refrigerator capacity: 15.95 cu. ft.
- Width: 30"
- Clean Touch Steel™ door panels with straight handles
- Side by side installation kit: Optional
- Stability-Hinge™ -
- The exceptionally strong door hinges can effortlessly support large, heavy and fully laden refrigerator doors and ensure that the doors remain stable and secure overtime. Wide-opening doors allow easy and convenient access to your food.
- Door hinges: Right
- FullView™ storage drawers -
- The drawers pull out completely for convenient loading, making it easier to find your favourite food quickly and without fuss.
- Spill proof shelves
- Drop-And-Lock Door Bins
- ClearView™ lighting system
- Width: 29-3/4"
- Height: 83-1/2" - 85-3/8"
- Depth: 24-5/8"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor