Bosch Tools Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser, Model GLL 2
The Bosch GLL 2 Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser is a compact leveling and alignment
solution. The GLL 2 features a smart pendulum system that self-levels and indicates
out-of-level condition; offers switch slider to lock for transport. Easy to
use one button allows to chose between cross-line, horizontal or vertical lines
depending on the application. The unit includes a flexible mounting device that
can clamp to practically any interior surface for maximum versatility.
- Horizontal and vertical line modes - projects two lines independently or
together for a wide array of level and/or alignment applications
- One button operation - easily select between horizontal, vertical, and cross
line modes or turn the tool on/off
- Flexible mounting device - conveniently clamps to multiple surfaces for
quick and easy setup
- Smart pendulum leveling system - self-levels, senses and indicated out-of
level condition; switch slider to lock for transport
- Accuracy: Up to ±3/16-in @ 30-ft (Horizontal & Vertical)
- Laser Diode: Class IIM 650nm, = 1 mW
- Leveling Type: Self-Leveling, Up to 4°
- Mount Threading: 1/4-20
- Operating Temperature: 41° F / 5° C ~ 104° F / 40° C
- Range: Up to 30-ft.
- Height: 3.25"
- Width: 2.5"
- Depth: 2.6"