Bowers & Wilkins CM Centre S2 Gloss Black Center Channel Speaker - CMCS2GB (Sold As Each)
The CM Series doesn't just make music sound beautiful, it's superb for home cinema too. CM Centre S2 is ideal for all but the largest of rooms.
- CM Centre S2 positions a 25mm Decoupled Double Dome Tweeter high inside the cabinet. The result is sparkling high frequency clarity - ideal for picking out dialogue in movies beautifully.
- As well as an improved tweeter, CM Centre S2 also features two 130mm Kevlar midrange drivers in a symmetrical design, now with Anti-Resonance Dust Plugs for smoother response and increased sensitivity.
- CM Centre S2 is also designed to look as beautiful as it sounds, matching the rest of the CM Series far more closely in design. That means new magnetic protective tweeter grille designs and availability in all three finishes to match other CM Series speakers.
- Woven Kevlar
- Technical Features:
- Nautilus tube loaded Decoupled Double Dome aluminium tweeter
- Kevlar® brand fibre FST midrange
- Magnetic shielding
- Description: 2-way vented-box system
- Drive Units:
- 1x ø25mm (1 in) Decoupled Double Dome aluminium high-frequency
- 2x ø130mm (5 in) woven Kevlar® cone bass/ midrange
- Frequency range: -6dB at 48Hz and 50kHz
- Frequency Response: 70Hz - 28kHz ±3dB
- Dispersion: Within 2dB of reference response
- Horizontal: over 60º arc
- Vertical: over 10º arc
- Sensitivity: 87dB spl (2.83V, 1m)
- Harmonic Distortion: 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m) <1% 100Hz - 22kHz <0.5% 200Hz - 22kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms (minimum 4.3 Ohms)
- Crossover Frequencies: 4kHz
- Recommended amplifier power: 30W - 120W into 8V on unclipped programme
- Max. recommended cable impedance: 0,1 ohms
- Finish: Gloss Black
- Grille: Black
- Unit: 25.3 lbs
- Shipping: 30 lbs
- Width: 18.9"
- Height: 6.6"
- Depth: 10.8"