Martin Logan Motion 60XT Gloss Black Floorstanding Speaker, Model MOT60XTGBL (Sold As Each)
The elegant Motion 20, 40 & 60XT tower speakers are the newest additions to
MartinLogan's award-winning Motion® Series. Voice-matched with the entire Motion
Series products, the Motion 20, 40 & 60XT speakers feature our advanced resolution
Folded Motion™ tweeter and have been designed with a luscious high-gloss piano
black finish, subtle angled-top cabinet with soft radius corners and signature
MartinLogan perforated grille.
- A Versatile Performer
Each model feature dual sets of custom 5-way binding posts for bi-wire/bi-amp
capabilities and powerful rear-firing bass port. Stability is enhanced to
create tighter coupling between speaker and floor with the included spikes.
- Motion 60XT
XT stands for extreme, and for good reason. Motion 60XT speakers play louder,
lower, and with unflinching accuracy. Dual 8" woofers and rear-firing bass
ports create astonishing deep, precise bass, while a dedicated mid woofer
promotes an open, revealing and authentic midrange. Paring this powerful trio
with our most accurate Folded Motion XT tweeter creates audible acoustic alchemy
that delivers an engaging and encompassing experience, cutting straight to
the emotion locked inside your favorite recordings.
- Beautiful High-Gloss Finish Options
Motion 60XT speakers are available in Piano Black and Black Cherrywood.
- Frequency Response: 35–25,000 Hz ±3dB
- Dispersion: 80° x 30°
- Sensitivity: 94 dB/2.83 volts/meter
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms. Compatible with 4, 6 or 8 ohm rated amplifiers.
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20-400 watts per channel
- Crossover Frequency: 400 & 2,200 Hz
- Crossover Components: Custom air core coil and low DCR steel laminate
inductors. Polypropylene film capacitors in series and low DF electrolytic
capacitors in parallel. Tweeter thermal/current protection.
- High Frequency Transducer: 1.25" × 2.4" (3.2cm × 6.1cm) Folded Motion
XT Transducer with 4.5" x 2.75" (11.4cm × 7cm) diaphragm
- Mid Frequency Driver: 6.5" (16.5cm) aluminum cone with cast polymer
basket. Sealed chamber format. Rigid structured dust cap to reduce cone break-up
- Low Frequency Driver: Two 8" (20.3cm) aluminum cone with cast aluminum
basket. Non-resonant asymmetrical chamber format. Rigid structured dust cap
to reduce cone break-up modes.
- Binding Posts: Custom 5-way bi-wire tool-less binding posts
- Spikes: Included MiniETC™ Spikes
- Height: 48"
- Width: 11.4"
- Depth: 14.4"
- Unit: 66 lbs
- Shipping: 70 lbs
Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Limited 5 Year