Martin Logan Motion 35XT Gloss Black Single Bookshelf Speaker, Model MOT35XTGBL (Sold As Each)
The Motion 35XT speaker are designed to match the elegant aesthetic of
the Motion 20, 40 & 60XT floorstanding speaker and are voice-matched with the
entire Motion Series to allow listeners to build a two-channel or home theater
system piece-by-piece. These new speakers feature rounded edges, a gently tapered
top, and luscious high-gloss finishes.
- Minimalistic Design Featuring Luxurious Real-Wood
Inspired by MartinLogan's ultra-high-end electrostatic loudspeakers, the Motion®
Series was created to provide stunning sound for your ultimate-performance
home theater or stereo. MartinLogan's dedicated in-house engineers carefully
crafted the Motion Series to create an extremely affordable and compact product
line that seamlessly blends our exquisite Folded Motion™ transducers with
powerful, compact bass technology. The result is a smooth, refined sound with
stunning dynamic range and jaw-dropping clarity.
- Motion 35XT speakers combine high-excursion, black aluminum cone
woofers and low-turbulence, rear-firing, bass ports. Motion 35XT
speakers feature a 6.5-inch woofer for deeper bass extension paired with our
larger Folded Motion XT tweeter. Each model creates clear, highly dynamic,
and precise sound. Premium, five-way binding posts assure a solid connection.
- High-Gloss Finishes
Motion 35XT is
available in Piano Black and Black Cherrywood. The high-gloss black cherrywood finish has deep
cherry undertones and appears almost black in low light, giving them a unique
and understated elegance that blends into any environment.
- Frequency Response: 50–25,000 Hz ±3dB
- Dispersion: 80° x 30°
- Sensitivity: 92 dB/2.83 volts/meter
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms. Compatible with 4, 6 or 8 ohm rated amplifiers.
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20-250 watts per channel
- Crossover Frequency: 2,200 Hz
- Crossover Components: Custom air core coil and low DCR steel laminate
inductors. Polypropylene film capacitors in series and low DF electrolytic
capacitors in parallel. Tweeter thermal/current protection.
- High Frequency Transducer: 1.25" × 2.4" (3.2cm × 6.1cm) Folded Motion
XT Transducer with 4.5" x 2.75" (11.4cm × 7cm) diaphragm
- Low Frequency Driver: 6.5" (16.5cm) aluminum cone with cast polymer
basket. Non-resonant asymmetrical chamber format. Rigid structured dust cap
to reduce cone break-up modes.
- Binding Posts: Custom 5-way tool-less binding posts
- Height: 13.5"
- Width: 7.6"
- Depth: 11.8"
- Unit: 18.5 lbs
- Shipping: 20 lbs
Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Limited 5 Year