Martin Logan Motion 50XT Gloss Black Center Channel Speaker, Model MOT50XTGBL (Sold As Each)
The Motion 30 & 50XT center channel speakers are designed to match the elegant
aesthetic of the Motion 20, 40 & 60XT floorstanding speakers and are voice-matched
with the entire Motion Series to allow listeners to build a two-channel or home
theater system piece-by-piece. These new speakers feature rounded edges, a gently
tapered top, and luscious high-gloss finishes.
Both center channels combine high-excursion, black aluminum cone woofers and
low-turbulence, rear-firing bass ports. Motion 30 speakers features 5.5-inch
drivers paired with an advanced Folded Motion tweeter; Motion 50XT speakers
features 6.5-inch woofers for deeper bass extension, paired with our larger
Folded Motion XT tweeter. Each model creates clear, highly dynamic, and precise
sound. Premium, five-way binding posts assure a solid connection.
- Minimalistic Design Featuring Luxurious Real-Wood
Inspired by MartinLogan's ultra-high-end electrostatic loudspeakers, the Motion®
Series was created to provide stunning sound for your ultimate-performance
home theater or stereo. MartinLogan's dedicated in-house engineers carefully
crafted the Motion Series to create an extremely affordable and compact product
line that seamlessly blends our exquisite Folded Motion™ transducers with
powerful, compact bass technology. The result is a smooth, refined sound with
stunning dynamic range and jaw-dropping clarity.
- High-Gloss Finishes
Motion 30 is available in three luxurious high-gloss finishes; Piano Black,
White or Black Cherrywood. The high-gloss black cherrywood finish has deep
cherry undertones and appears almost black in low light, giving them a unique
and understated elegance that blends into any environment. Motion 50XT is
available in Piano Black and Black Cherrywood.
- Frequency Response: 50–25,000 Hz ±3dB
- Dispersion: 80° x 30°
- Sensitivity: 94 dB/2.83 volts/meter
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms. Compatible with 4, 6 or 8 ohm rated amplifiers.
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20-300 watts per channel
- Crossover Frequency: 900 & 2,200 Hz
- Crossover Components: Custom air core coil and low DCR steel laminate
inductors. Polyester film capacitors in series and low DF electrolytic capacitors
in parallel. Tweeter thermal/current protection.
- High Frequency Transducer: 1.25" × 2.4" (3.2cm × 6.1cm) Folded Motion
XT Transducer with 4.5" x 2.75" (11.4cm × 7cm) diaphragm
- Low Frequency Driver: Two 6.5" (16.5cm) aluminum cone with cast poly-
mer basket. Non-resonant asymmetrical chamber format. Rigid structured dust
cap to reduce cone break-up modes.
- Binding Posts: Custom 5-way bi-wire tool-less binding posts
- Height: 7.6"
- Width: 22.8"
- Depth: 12.8"
- Unit: 30.5 lbs
- Shipping: 35 lbs