Klipsch 12" Black Powered Subwoofer - R-112SW (Sold As Each)
Get ready to be moved. The R-112SW subwoofer lets you feel the impact of your favorite music and movies rather than just hearing them. In fact, its rich, full deep bass will shake you up as soon as you push play.
- 12" spun-copper Cerametallic woofer
- All-digital amplifier delivers 600 watts of dynamic power
- Front-firing slot port with exclusive internal flare technology
- L/R line-level/LFE RCA inputs for compatibility with most receivers
- For a simple wireless connection, add an optional Klipsch WA-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit
- Brushed black polymer veneer cabinet with satin painted plinth
- Frequency Response: 24Hz-125Hz +/-3dB
- Maximum Acoustic Output: 118dB
- Amplifier: All digital
- Amplifier Power: 300W/600W
- Drive Components: 12" (30.5 cm) long-throw copper spun cerametallic, front-firing woofer
- Enclosure Material: MDF
- Enclosure Type: Bass Reflex
- Inputs: L/R line-level/LFE RCA jacks, Wireless WA-2 Port
- Finish: Brushed Black Polymer Veneer
- Features: Gain, Lowpass, Phase, Auto Power
- Phase: Switchable 0-180 degrees
- Unit: 48.75 lbs
- Shipping: 53 lbs
- Width: 15.5"
- Height: 17.38 "
- Depth: 18.25"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Limited One-Year Parts and Labor