Leica Black V-LUX TYP 114 Digital Camera - VLUX
The ideal composition of every subject is quickly found in the high-resolution rangefinder of Leica V-Lux. Its autofocus is amazingly fast.The1" sensor offers almost infinite opportunities. An enormously broad range of photos, from macro to extreme telephoto, is guaranteed by its 25 to 400 mm (35 mm equivalent) super-zoom lens. A 4K video format, an integrated Wi-Fi module and the Leica „Three-year warranty“, perfect the variety of functions of the Leica V-Lux.
- Fast throughout the Entire Zoom Range, Covers every photographic situation
Travel, sports, or other outdoor adventures – the Leica V-Lux is simply the ideal camera for them all. Thanks to its enormous zoom range of 25 to 400 mm, time-consuming lens changes and heavy extra equipment are now a thing of the past. It covers every photographic situation from wide-angle, standard, and telephoto photography to macro close-ups down to a distance of only 3 cm. With initial apertures of f/2.8 (wide angle) and f/4 (telephoto), its Leica DC Vario-Elmarit 9.1–146 mm f/2.8–4 ASPH. lens enables sharp and finely detailed exposures, even with distant subjects.
- Faster and More Reliable Autofocus, The perfect choice for sports and wildlife photography
The Leica V-Lux excels with lightning-fast autofocus. It precisely captures every scene and subject in only 0.2 seconds at the longest telephoto setting and 0.11 seconds in wide-angle mode (the times are for focusing from infinity to 2 m from the subject) – even when subjects are moving fast. The speed of its continuous-shooting mode is equally impressive and, with up to 12 frames per second at full resolution, makes the V-Lux the perfect choice for sports and wildlife photography.
- Razor-Sharp 4k Video, For moving pictures that become true-to-life memories
Still-picture and video camera in one: at the press of a single button, the Leica V-Lux records moving pictures in 4K, the high-definition video format with four times the resolution of full-HD. This means four times the detail and four times the picture quality – that is so excellent that even frames grabbed from video can stand alone as brilliant photos. For moving pictures that become true-to-life memories
- Excellent picture quality thanks to a large sensor
Even in unfavorable light and at high ISO settings, the large 1" sensor of the Leica V-Lux guarantees exceptionally bright and clear pictures – pictures that are rich in detail and fascinate with natural colours. In combination with the high speed of the lens, the sensor expands the creative scope available for the exploration of planes of focus and depth of field and makes the V-Lux the ideal Leica to take along wherever you go.
- Practical by nature in both design and handling
The looks and the first class materials and finish of the new V-Lux are enough to tell that it couldn’t be anything but a Leica. The features of the camera are grasped intuitively. And the change between automatic and manual control couldn’t be easier. This leaves more time to concentrate on the picture that, thanks to the multi-axis rotate-and-tilt function of the 3" LCD monitor, can be captured with ease at any angle from ground level to a bird’s-eye view. Additional the integrated Wi-Fi module allows remote control from a smartphone or tablet. All you need is the free Leica C Image Shuttle app.
- Wonderful outlook with the integrated viewfinder
The 2.4 megapixels have a lot to say when it comes to fast and precise judgment of the prefect composition of a subject – even in bright sunlight. The same settings are displayed in the integrated OLED electronic viewfinder of the V-Lux as on its monitor. A big advantage for wearers of glasses: it offers individual diopter compensation.
- Three-year warranty inclusive
With the Leica „Three-year warranty“ - more than many other manufacturer's warranty - the V-Lux delivers more peace of mind. In a warranty case during these 3 years, our worldwide Service & Support team aim to ensure a smooth process and rapid solutions to problems.
- Professional image processing
The new Leica V-Lux is supplied with the professional still picture and video processing software, Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom®, offering exceptional creative freedom in image manipulation. It optimally ‘develops’ the RAW image files from the CMOS sensor of the V-Lux in the best possible quality. All parameters can be refined in post-processing.
Product: Leica V-Lux (Typ 114)
- Order no.: 18 193
- Camera type: Compact digital rangefinder system camera with a dedicated black-and-white image sensor.
- Lens: Leica DC Vario-Elmarit f/2. –4.0/9.1 -146 mm ASPH., 35 mm camera equivalent: 25 - 400 mm
15 elements in 11 groups (5 aspherical lenses/8 aspherical surfaces/4 ED lenses).
- Optical image stabiliser: OIS (Optical Image Stabilization)..
- Zoom Optical/digital/intelligent: 16 x/4 x/32 x
- Focussing Modes: Normal/macro
- AF Metering modes: Face, eye detection, tracking, 49-area, 1-area (flexible/scalable), custom multi, pinpoint.
- Focusing range
- AF: 30 cm/1' (at 9.1 mm)/1m/3'3" (at 146 mm) to ∞.
- AF macro/MF/shnapshot: 3 cm/1 3/16" (at 9.1 mm)/1m/3'3" (at 146 mm) to ∞.
- Sensor: 1" MOS with 20.9 MP (effective pixels 20.1MP).
- Still image:
- 4:3 format: 4864 × 3648 (17.5 M) (L), 3456 × 2592 (9 M) (M), 2432 × 1824 (4.5 M) (S).
- 3:2 format: 5472 × 3648 (20 M) (L), 3888 × 2592 (10 M) (M),2736 × 1824 (5 M) (S).
- 16:9 format: 5472 × 3080 (17 M) (L), 3840 × 2160 (8 M) (M), 1920 × 1080 (2 M) (S).
- 1:1 format: 3648 × 3648 (13.5 M) (L), 2592 × 2592 (6.5 M) (M), 1824 × 1824 (3.5 M) (S).
- NTSC Model:
- 3840 × 2160 pixels, 30 p (4K: 100 Mbps/MP4) (sensor output is 30 bps) (AAC).
- 1920 × 1080 pixels, 60 p (FHD: 28 Mbps/MP4) (sensor output is 60 bps) (AAC).
- 1920 × 1080 pixels, 30 p (FHD: 20 Mbps/MP4) (sensor output is 30 bps) (AAC).
- 1280 × 720 pixels, 30 p (HD: 10 Mbps/MP4) (sensor output is 120 bps) (AAC).
- 640 × 480 pixels, 30 p (VGA: 4 Mbps/MP4) (sensor output is 30 bps) (AAC).
- 1920 × 1080 pixels, 30 p (FHD: MP4) (sensor output is120 bps) (High Speed Video).
- PAL Model:
- 3840 × 2160 pixels, 25 p (4K: 100 Mbps/MP4) (sensor output is 25 bps) (AAC).
- 1920 × 1080 pixels, 50 p (FHD: 28 Mbps/MP4) (sensor output is ist 50 bps) (AAC).
- 1920 × 1080 pixels, 25 p (FHD: 20 Mbps/MP4) (sensor output is 25 bps) (AAC).
- 1280 × 720 pixels, 25 p (HD: 10 Mbps/MP4) (sensor output is 25 bps) (AAC).
- 640 × 480 pixels, 25 p (VGA: 4 Mbps/MP4) (sensor output is 25 bps) (AAC).
- 1920 × 1080 pixels, 25 p (FHD: MP4) (sensor output is 100 bps)..
- Recording file formats
- Still image: RAW/JPEG.
- Video: MP4. Recording time: max. 29:00 minutes.
- Audio: AAC (2 Kanal).
- Exposure control
- Exposure modes: Snap Shot, P, A, S, M, creative video, C1 (custom), C2 (custom), scene guide, creative control.
- Exposure compensation: Increments: 1/3 EV steps, setting range: ± 5 EV. (+/-3 EV for motion picture).
- Auto AE Bracketing: 3, 5, 7 frames in 1/3, 2/3 or 1 EV step, max. ± 3 EV.
- Scene modes: Clear portrait, silky skin, backlit softness, clear in backlight, relaxing tone, sweet child's face, distinct scenery,
bright blue sky, romantic sunset glow, vivid sunset glow, glistening water, clear nightscape, cool night sky,
warm glowing nightscape, artistic aightscape, glittering illuminations, handheld night shot, clear night portrait,
soft image of a flower, appetizing food, cute dessert, freeze animal motion, clear sports shot, monochrome, panorama.
- Creative control modes: Expressive, retro, old days, high key, low key, sepia, monochrome, dynamic monochrome, rough monochrome,
silky monochrome, impressive art, high dynamic, cross process, toy effect, toy pop, bleach bypass, miniature effect,
soft focus, fantasy, star filter, one point color, sunshine.
- Metering modes: Intelligent multiple, centre-weighted, spot.
- White balance: Auto, daylight, cloudy, shade, incandescent, flash, 4 manual settings, color temperature (2-axis adjustable).
- ISO sensitivity: Auto/i. ISO/80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400, 12500, 25000* (*extended ISO).
(Changeable to 1/3 EV step).
- Shutter speeds:
- Still image: Approx. 60s – 1/4000 s (mechanical shutter), approx. 1 s - 1/16000 s (electronic shutter).
- Bulb: approx. 120 s.
- Motion picture:Approx. 1/30 s – 1/16000 s (NTSC model), approx. 1/25 s -1/16000 s (PAL model), approx. 1/2 s -1/16000 s.
(Creative video M mode/MF mode).
- Continuous shooting: [ AFS] SH: 50 frames/sec*, H: 12 frames/s, M: 7 frames/s (with Live View), L: 2 frames/s (with Live View.)
(*Electronic shutter only).
- Flash: Integrated flash.
- Flash modes: Auto, Auto with pre-flash (red-eye reduction), Auto with slow sync and pre-flash, on, off.
- Flash range: 30 cm – 13.5 m (Wide/ISO Auto), 1.0 – 9.5 m (Tele/ISO Auto).
- Self-timer: 2 s/10s/10 s (3 images).
- Monitor: 3,0"(7.5 cm) free-angle LC-Display (921K dots), AR coating, field of view: approx. 100 %, wide viewing-angle.
- Viewfinder: 0,39" OLED electronic viewfinder, resolution: approx. 2,360,000 dots, aspect ratio: 4:3, with diopter adjustment ±4 diopters, magnification: approx. 1.88 x/0.7 x (35 mm camera equivalent), eye sensor.
- Microphone/speaker: Stereo/monoaural.
- Memory cards: SD: 8 MB – 2 GB, SDHC: 4 GB – 32 GB, SDXC: 48 GB – 64 GB.
- Micro: HDMI, AV output, USB (AV/USB multi), 2.5 mm for remote, 3.5 mm for external microphone.
- WIFI: IEEE 802.11b/g/n/2412 MHz - 2462 MHz (1-11 ch)/WPA/WPA2/Infrastrukture mode/WPS/Wi-Fi button.
- NFC: ISO/IEC 18092, NFC-F (passive mode).
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Voltage/capacity: 7.2 V/1200 mAh (360 images, CIPA standard).
- Printer compatibility: PictBridge, DPOF.
- Scope of delivery: Digital camera, battery, battery charger, USB cable, neck strap, lens cap with string, lens hood, hot shoe cover, instructions, CD with instructions, guarantee card.
- Software: Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® (free license).
- Width: 5.39"
- Height: 3.88"
- Depth: 5.15"
- Without battery: 2.75oz
- With battery: 29.28oz
- Shipping: 3 lbs