Bowers & Wilkins Centre 2 S2 Gloss Black Center Speaker - CMC2S2GB (Sold As Each)
If you want to get the most from your movies, CM Centre 2 S2 handles even the most demanding audio moments, in the largest of home cinema set-ups, beautifully.
- Key to the power and poise of CM Centre 2 S2 is the combination of a 100mm FST Kevlar® midrange driver and two 165mm Kevlar® bass drivers. The result is more than enough power to fill the largest of home cinema rooms.
- As well as serious bass and midrange drivers, and a new Decoupled Double Dome Tweeter for crystal clear dialogue and high-frequency response, CM Centre 2 S2 also features improved key internal components. These include the crossover, wiring and terminals. The result is a centre speaker that sounds superb.
- CM Centre 2 S2 now also features subtly improved external design tweaks to bring it into line with the rest of the CM Series. Magnetic tweeter grilles, nearly invisible cabinet construction fixings and a full choice of all three finishes to match the rest of the CM Series means CM Centre 2 S2 looks as beautiful as it sounds.
- Woven Kevlar
- Technical Features:
- Nautilus tube loaded Decoupled Double Dome aluminium tweeter
- Kevlar® brand fibre FST midrange
- Description: 3-way vented-box system
- Drive Units:
- 1x ø25mm (1 in) Decoupled Double Dome aluminium high-frequency
- 1x ø100mm (4 in) Kevlar® cone FST midrange
- 2x ø165mm (6.5 in) Paper/Kevlar® cone bass
- Frequency Range: -6dB at 45Hz and 50kHz
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 28kHz ±3dB
- Dispersion:Within 2dB of reference response
- Horizontal: over 60º arc
Vertical: over 10º arc
- Sensitivity: 89dB spl (2.83V, 1m)
- Harmonic distortion:
- 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m)
- <1% 90Hz - 22kHz
- <0.5% 120Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms (minimum 3 Ohms)
- Crossover Frequencies: 350Hz, 4kHz
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 30W - 200W into 8V on unclipped programme
- Max. Recommended Cable Impedance: 0.1 Ohm
- Unit: 41.1 lbs
- Shipping: 48 lbs
- Width: 23.2"
- Height: 8.6"
- Depth: 11.2"