Bowers & Wilkins C5 Series 2 Black In-Ear Headphones - C5BS2
C5 Series 2 in-ear headphones bring you amazingly natural acoustics and fit so snugly you’ll hardly be aware you’re wearing them. The latest edition features redesigned drive units for enhanced sound quality.
True sound. Zero distractions
- C5 Series 2 takes in-ear sound quality to new height, thanks to ingenious design features and some subtle improvements in small-scale drive unit technology.
- C5 Series 2 retains the Secure Loop design of its predecessor, keeping the headphones snugly and securely in your ears. Other design features include a choice of three sizes of ear buds, enhancing comfort and noise isolation.
- Featuring a redesigned 9.2mm dynamic driver, these headphones deliver bass that's powerful yet controlled, resulting in a more natural, open and detailed sound.
- Comfort-fit ear buds - Choice of three sizes of interchangeable soft silicone buds, guaranteeing optimal noise isolation for any shape of ear.
- New high-definition drive units - Redesigned 9.2 dynamic drive units provide high definition sound, full-range audio clarity and rich bass.
- Secure Loop - Cushioned loop fixing adjusts to the natural shape of your ear, providing a comfortable yet secure fit.
- Tungsten balanced design - Tungsten weights keep the headphones balanced towards the ear, not away from it. So they'll stay in throughout the bumpiest rides.
- Micro Porous Filter - Microscopic steel balls act as a sonic diffuser, enhancing clarity and making music feel spacious and detailed.
- Secure Loop - An ingenious cushioned loop expands to fit around the inner ridge of your ear, anchoring your headphones securely in place.
- Comfort-fit ear buds - C5 Series 2's soft silicone ear buds come in a choice of three different sizes. So they'll feel snug and keep external noise to a minimum, no matter what size your ears are.
- Made for iPhone - C5 Series 2's Made-for-iPhone cable allows you to control your music remotely, and switch seamlessly between listening to music and making calls.
- When it comes to in-ear headphones, nothing messes with sound quality like a loose fit. C5 Series 2 stays put thanks to its Secure Loop design. Cushioned loops expand to fit inside the rim of your ears, holding the earphones firmly in place.
- Model: C5 Series 2
- Description: In-Ear Headphone
- Technical Features:
- Secure loop
- Micro porous filter
- CCAW coil
- Inputs: 3.5mm stereo mini jack
- Drive units: 2x ø9.2mm (0.4in) full range
- Frequency range: 10Hz to 20kHz
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Distortion (THD): <0.2% (1KHz/1mW)
- Sensitivity: 115dB/V at 1kHz
- Max. input power: 3mW
- Cable length: 1.2m (47.2 in)
The remote and mic are supported by iPhone 3GS and later, iPod Touch 2nd generation & later, iPad all models. The remote is supported by iPod Classic all models, iPod Nano 4th generation & later, iPod Shuffle 3rd generation & later.