Bowers & Wilkins P5 Series 2 Black On-Ear Headphones - P5BS2
Go anywhere. Hear everything.
Introducing the latest edition of our classic on-ear noise-isolating headphones. This edition retains the original's understated style and luxurious leather ear pads, while raising the bar for sound quality thanks to an all-new drive unit design.
The result is a whole new standard for on-ear headphone acoustics. The sound is wonderfully open and spacious. Bass is powerful but also natural and controlled. Subtle details are revealed and brought to life.
You'll forget the headphones and just feel the music.
- Hi Fi drive units - The drivers in P5 Series 2 are designed to work like those in a Hi-Fi speaker, with more precise, controlled movement. The result? A giant leap forward in sound quality.
- Acoustically-optimised ear pads - P5 Series 2's ear pads feature an acoustically optimised grille pattern. This allows air to move freely through the pads, reducing acoustic impedance to a minimum.
- Tuned by experts - Tuning requires the fine judgement and an expert set of ears. For P5 Series 2, we've relied on the best ears in the business, using the same tuning teamf responsible for our flagship 800 Series Speakers.
- High-quality materials - P5 Series 2 is crafted from aluminum and supple sheep's leather, for maximum comfort and durability. Ultra-soft cushioning makes them very easy on the ears.
- Detachable pads - P5 Series 2's ear pads are held in place with magnetes. So you can easily detach them to change the cable, or replace them if they get damaged. Why buy new headphones when all you need is a new set of pads?
- Made for iPhone - P5 Series 2 is the perfect partner for your iPhone. It comes with an easy to use, Apple-approved microphone cable, for taking calls and controlling your device on the move.
- Model: P5 Series 2
- Description: On-Ear Headphone
- Technical Features:
- Nylon damped diaphragm
- CCAW coil
- Changeable ear cushions
- Detachable cable
- Folding (flatable) design
- Damping foam
- Inputs: 3.5mm stereo mini jack (CTIA 4-pole)
- Drive units: 2x ø40mm 2mm (1.6in) full range
- Frequency range: 10Hz to 20kHz
- Impedance: 22 ohms
- Distortion (THD): <0.4% (1KHz/10mW)
- Sensitivity: 108dB/V at 1kHz
- Max. input power: 50mW
- Cable length: 1.2m (47.2 in)
The remote and mic are supported by iPhone 3GS and later, iPod Touch 2nd generation & later, iPad all models. The remote is supported by iPod Classic all models, iPod Nano 4th generation & later, iPod Shuffle 3rd generation & later.