Klipsch 2-Way Sound Bar With 10" Wireless Subwoofer, Model R-20B
A sound Bar should be more than just a larger and louder version of the diminutive TV speakers it is replacing. Another primary function should be to increase sonic details, especially in the midrange frequency area and above, in order to significantly improve dialogue clarity that is extremely lacking with most of today's flat panel TV's.
The Klipsch Reference R-20B addresses this need with a proven technology consistently refined over Klipsch's legendary 68 years plus loudspeaker experience: horn-loading.
- Easy Plug and Play Set Up
The Klipsch Reference R-20B is designed to quickly connect to most TVs. An included digital optical cable connects to your TV's digital output to the back of the sound Bar. For the few TVs without an optical audio output, there is a 2-channel analog input. Once connection to your TV is made, you just plug the sound bar into a standard electrical outlet and turn it on.
- Dolby Digital Decoder
The built-in Dolby Digital Decoder takes over and allows the Klipsch Reference R-20B to automatically reproduce detailed, high-output sound in almost any size room no matter what format of sound is coming from the TV's output.
- True 2-Way Sound Bar
Two ¾" horn loaded textile dome tweeters with 90° x 90° Tractrix® horns deliver crisp highs. Four 3" polypropylene woofers round out the enhanced sound with crisp vocals and powerful lows.
- Wireless Subwoofer
With a 10" side-firing driver and solid MDF cabinet with a slot-port design for deep, powerful bass.
- Compatible With Most Bluetooth Wireless Technology Enabled Devices
Including mobile phones, audio devices and computers for wide-ranging use.
- aptX Audio Coding Technology
Enables lossless, high-quality music streaming.
- 3-D Surround Mode
Delivers simulated surround sound for immersive listening.
- 2.4GHz Technology
Automatically connects the sound bar and subwoofer together wirelessly.
1 optical digital and 1 dual RCA analog.
- Remote Control Flexibility
Easily program your existing remote control, or use the included ergonomic remote.
- Premium Detailing
Distinctive Klipsch Reference copper cones and detailing make the Klipsch Reference R-20B a quality statement piece.
- Removable Feet and Keynote Mounts
Allows you set the sound bar in front of your television or mount it to the wall.
- System Type: 2-way sound bar with 10" wireless subwoofer
- System Frequency Response: 27.5Hz-20kHz +/- 3dB
- Subwoofer Frequency Response: 27.5Hz-129Hz +/- 3dB
- Max. Acoustic Output: 113 dB
- Amplifier Power: 250 Watts peak system power
- Tweeter: Two .75" (19mm) textile dome tweeters mated to dual 90° x 90° Tractrix® Horns
- Midrange: Four 3" (76mm) polypropylene drivers
- Subwoofer: One 10" (254mm) side-firing fiber composite cone/ported enclosure. MDF cabinet
- Inputs: 1 Optical digital, 1 Stereo RCA, Bluetooth® with aptX® audio coding technology
- Mounting Options: Two built-in keyhole mounts for wall mounting, also includes removable rubber feet for tabletop positioning
- Sound Bar: Satin black
- Subwoofer: Brushed Black Vinyl
- Grille: Perforated Metal
- Included Accessories:
- One 1.5m optical cable
- One pair of rubber feet
- One wall mounting template
- One ergonomic remote control
- Power supply
- Sound Bar:
- Height: 4.1"
- Width: 40"
- Depth: 2.8"
- Height: 13.7"
- Width: 9.1"
- Depth: 18"
- Subwoofer: 26 lbs
- Sound Bar: 8.5 lbs
- Shipping: 49 lbs