Viking 48" 7 Series Stainless Steel Gas Rangetop, Model VGRT7486GSSLP
The Viking Professional 7 Series Rangetops boast unrivaled heat distribution with Viking Elevation Burners™ that reach up to 23,000 BTUs while still achieving a low, even simmer thanks to the VariSimmer™ Setting. Adapted from the Viking Commercial product line, these rangetops allow for kitchen design flexibility without sacrificing power and performance.
- Elevation Burners
Elevation™ Burners with brass flame ports boast 23,000 BTUs across the front of all width configurations, with multiple 15,000 BTUs and one 8,000 BTU burner across the rear.
- VariSimmer Setting
The VariSimmer™ Setting on ALL burners provides gentle, even simmering at precisely low cooking temperatures.
- SureSpark Ignition System
The exclusive SureSpark™ Ignition System ensures automatic ignition/re-ignition should the burners extinguish any time while cooking.
- ViChrome Griddle
Inspired by the Commercial plancha, the ViChrome™ Griddle interchanges with reversible grill/griddle accessory providing versatility for griddling and defrosting.
- SoftLift LED Lights
SoftLit™ LED Lights accent the control panel and illuminate knobs.
- Easy-to-Clean Surface
Exclusive seamless, heavy gauge porcelain burner pan with elevated flame ports prevent spillovers from baking on, making cleanup easy.
Commercial-Type Surface Power
- EXCLUSIVE Viking Elevation™ Burners with brass flame ports boast 23,000 BTUs across the front of all width configurations, with multiple 15,000 BTUs and one 8,000 BTU burner across the rear
- Three burner sizes efficiently deliver heat to any size cookware
- EXCLUSIVE VariSimmer™ Setting on ALL burners provides gentle, even simmering at precisely low cooking temperatures
- EXCLUSIVE SureSpark™ Ignition System, ensures automatic ignition/re-ignition, should the burners extinguish at any time while cooking
- Thermostatically controlled chrome griddle heats evenly to provide consistent cooking across the entire surface and can be easily removed for cleaning
- Inspired by the Viking Commercial plancha, the ViChrome™ Griddle features a PATENT PENDING grease containment system that strategically directs excess grease into a removable capture trough for quick and easy cleanup
- PATENT PENDING StayCool™ Trough Handle is designed to resist heat from the griddle so that the trough can be easily removed and hot grease discarded
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- SoftLit™ LED Lights accent the control panel and illuminate knobs
- EXCLUSIVE seamless, heavy gauge porcelain burner pan with elevated flame ports prevent spillovers from baking on, making cleanup easy
- Continuous grate design allows easy movement of pots and pans from burner to burner
- Grates, burner caps, knobs, griddle and grill accessories can be easily removed and taken to the sink for cleaning
- Shipped natural or LP/Propane gas; field convertible with conversion kit (purchased separately); minimum required service line 1/2" (1.3 cm) ID NPT.
Gas Manifold Pressure
- Natural 5.0" W.C.P. / Liquid propane L/P 10.0" W.C.P
- 120 VAC/60 Hz 4ft. (121.9 cm), 3-wire cord with grounded 3-prong plug
Max. Amp Usage
- Height to Top of Grate: 8-3/4"
- Height to Top of Island Trim: 9"
- Overall Width: 47-7/8"
- Depth to End of Side Panel: 25-1/4"
- Depth to End of Laughing Edge: 29-3/4"
- Depth to End of Knobs: 30"
- Height: 7-5/8"
- Width: 48"
- Depth Min.: 24"
- Depth Max.: 25-1/4"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Two year full - complete product
- 90-day full – cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items
- 5-year limited – surface burners