Metra Rear Seat Car Radio Interface - AFDI-RSE-01
This interface is designed for the installation of an aftermarket radio into a Ford can vehicle with a rear seat entertainment system. This interface provides audio to the after market radio from the rear seat system.
- Provides accessory (12 volt 10 amp)
- Retains R.A.P. (retained accessory power) if equipped.
- Provides navigation outputs (reverse/parking brake/vehicle speed sense).
- Used in non amplified systems or when removing amplified system.
- Edge 2007-10
- Expedition 2007-11
- Explorer Sport Trac 2008-10
- F-150 2009-10
- Flex 2008-11
- Taurus 2008-11
- Taurus X 2008-09
- MKX 2008-10
- Navigator 2007-11