Miele 24" Built-In Stainless Steel PureLine M Touch Plumbed Combi-Steam Oven, Model DGC6805XL
- M Touch intuitive controls
- MultiSteam technology
- Wired roast probe
- 3-in-1 appliance
- True European convection oven, Steam oven, combination of both
- Over 100 MasterChef & MasterChef Gourmet options
* This unit requires a water line and a drain
- Combination of steam and convection oven
- Steam oven
- True European convection oven
- PerfectClean enamel interior
PerfectClean Finish: No more scraping or scouring. All the important parts of your Miele oven - cavity, PerfectClean baking tray, universal tray, shelf runners and combi rack - benefit from a high-quality anti-stick surface coating. Even the most resistant soiling can easily be wiped away with a little soapy water and a sponge. High quality patented surface coating, Excellent anti-stick properties & easy cleaning.
- CleanGlass door
CleanGlass door: The flush inner door panel of the Miele convection-steam oven is completely smooth without nooks or crannies and therefore easy to clean. It also provides a safe surface to rest items on.
- Direct connection to water supply
- Rinse program
- Drying program
- External steam generator
- Soak program
- Dishwasher-safe water container
Safety and Convenience
- Safety switch-off
- Cool touch front
- System Lock
- Appliance cooling system
- 1/2 XL solid stainless steel container: 1
- XL perforated stainless steel container: 1
- Roast probe: 1
Food probe: MasterChef Series ovens offer a corded food probe for precise monitoring of the core temperature, and automatic switch-off when desired results are reached.
- 1/2 XL perforated stainless steel container: 1
- Grease filter: 1
- PerfectClean universal tray: 1
- PerfectClean wire rack: 1
- CleanTouch Steel™
- Silhouette handle
- MasterChef & MasterChef Gourmet Programs: >100
- Maxi Broil
- Steam cooking
- Convection Bake
- Combi Steam
- Humidity Plus
- Individual Setting of Moisture in Combi Mode (0-100%)
- Climate Sensor
- Favorites: Up to 20
- Keep Warm
- Sabbath Program
- Remote Vision capable (Available Q4 2014)
- Automatic menu cooking
- Delay start
- Metric/Imperial conversion
- Date display
- Temperature display (F/C): F/C
- Multilingual display
- Motorized lift-up control panel
Oven Interior & Lighting
- Cavity volume in cu.ft.: 1.7 cu.ft.
- Embossed numbers of shelf levels
- Halogen lighting: 2
Halogen Lighting: With up to three sets, this sophisticated illumination provides exceptionally bright lighting conditions throughout the oven cavity.
- Electrical Requirements: 240V 60Hz 20A
- Power Cord: Molded plug - NEMA 6-20, 240V power cord
- Cut out for power cord: Minimum 3" square
- Electrical Rating: 2.7kW (240V)
- Total Amps: 11.25A on 240V
*This unit requires a water line and a drain
- Water Supply Requirements: Connect to a cold water supply only. Must be connected to a shut-off valve. The water shut-off valve must be accessible after installation. The water pressure must be between 14.5 psi (1 bar) and may not exceed 87.02 psi (6 bar). If the pressure is higher than 87.02 psi (6 bar), a pressure reducing valve must be installed. The supplied hose has a length of 59" (1500mm). The hose must not be shortened. The entire hose length must not exceed 24'7" (7.5m).
- Drainage Requirements: Drain hose loop may be positioned at or above the flood level of the sink or drain board to which it is connect to provide the proper air gap. The top of end the drain hose must not be higher than 1911/16" (500mm) to where it connects to the drain trap.The drain hose must not be shortened. The entire hose length must not exceed 24'7" (7.5m). See installation manual for additional information.
- Plumbed Hose Connection: Supplied hose: flexible braided 4'11" (1.5m) with 3/8" O.D. fitting for connection to a shut off valve
- Height: 18"
- Width: 23-7/16"
- Depth: 21-1/2"