Viking 30" Stainless Steel Gas Cooktop, Model VGSU5305BSS
Designed to fit virtually any existing cutout, Viking Professional Gas Cooktops offer a hassle-free kitchen upgrade with superior cooking power. These surface units strategically deliver all the power you could want from your cooktop, giving you the freedom to not only cook whatever you like, but however you like.
- Permanently Sealed Burners
Highest combined BTU rating in the industry, featuring sealed burners with brass burner rings in a wide variety of sizes.
- High Performance Commerical-Type Burners
Powerful 18,000 BTU burner delivers commercial power for high heat sauteing, rapid boiling and quick recovery.
- SureSpark Ignition System
The exclusive SureSpark™ Ignition System ensures automatic ignition/re-ignition should the burners extinguish any time while cooking.
- Simmer Settings
Simmer settings on all burners allows low BTU output for heating delicate sauces.
- ScratchSafe Grate Design
Exclusive ScratchSafe™ Grate Design provides ultimate protection from scratches and ensures proper placement of the heavy-duty, porcelain-coated cast iron grates.
Commerical-Type Cooking Power
- Gas 30" Wide Cooktop:
- Left front – 18,000 BTU high
- Left rear – 12,000 BTU high
- Center – 12,000 BTU high
- Right front – 6,000 BTU high
- Right rear – 8,000 BTU high
- Highest combined BTU rating in the industry, featuring sealed burners with brass burner rings in a wide variety of sizes
- Powerful 18,000 BTU burner delivers commercial power for high heat sautéing, rapid boiling and quick recovery
- Simmer settings on all burners allows low BTU output for heating delicate sauces
- EXCLUSIVE SureSpark™ Ignition System ensures automatic ignition/re-ignition should flame extinguish at any time while cooking
- Child proof, push-to-turn metal knobs for safe use
- Automatic electric spark ignition means no standing pilot to re-light, waste energy or add extra heat to the kitchen
- EXCLUSIVE ScratchSafe™ Grate Design provides ultimate protection from scratches and ensures proper placement of the heavy-duty, porcelain-coated cast iron grate
Easy Maintenance and Cleanup
- Updated commercial-type styling incorporates refined detailing
- Permanently sealed burners prevent spills from entering burner box
- Deep, seamless recessed burner pan retains liquid spills
- Durable laser-etched graphics withstand the rigors of regular cleaning
- Removable knobs, grates, and burner ports/caps make cleanup easy
Replaces Most Ordinary Cooktops
- Overall/burner box dimensions designed to fit virtually all 36" wide cooktop cutouts
- 120 V 60 Hz; 4 ft. (121.9 cm), 3-wire cord with grounded 3-prong plug attached to product
Maximum Amp Usage
- Height (From Bottom to Top of Grate): 4-1/2"
- Width: 30-3/4"
- Depth (From Rear): 21"
- Height: 2-3/4"
- Width: 27-3/4" to 29-3/8"
- Depth: 19-1/8" to 20-1/8"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Two year full - complete product
- 90-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items
- 5-year limited - gas surface burners