Viking 36" Stainless Steel Electric Induction Cooktop, Model VIC5366BST
Induction cooking transforms your cookware into the heat source for a cooler, efficient, and energy saving method of cooking. The Power Management induction system speeds boil times for those favorite dishes as well as providing a quick simmer for sauces. Viking Induction cooktops are compatible with all Viking cookware as well as most other high-end brands of stainless steel and enamel cookware.
- MagneQuick Induction Elements
MagneQuick™ Induction Elements convert electricity into a magnetic field, which reacts with iron in your cookware and instantly transforms the pan into the heat source
- CoolLit LED Lights
EXCLUSIVE CoolLit™ LED Lights in signature Viking blue illuminate cooking zones while in use
- Beveled Edge Design
Updated beveled edge design provides sleek styling and easy cleaning
- TransMetallic Ceramic Surface
EXCLUSIVE TransMetallic™ Ceramic Surface is durable, wear resistant and easy to clean
- Power Management System
Speeds boil time for your favorite dishes as well as providing a quick simmer for sauces.
Commerical-Type Cooking Power
- MagneQuick™ Induction Elements convert electricity into a magnetic field, which reacts with iron in your cookware and instantly transforms the pan into the heat source
- The heat is then quickly and efficiently transferred into your food, eliminating heat transfer loss into your kitchen and making induction cooking more than 90% efficient – the most energy efficient form of surface cooking
- Induction elements heat more quickly than gas or electric burners, saving time as well as energy
- Induction elements respond instantly to temperature adjustments, so when you lower the heat, you will see the results immediately, just as you see with a gas burner
- Since the heat is generated by the cookware itself, the cooktop surface remains cooler and less prone to cooked on spillovers - much easier to clean than traditional electric cooktops
- Large 9" induction elements each provide up to 3,700 watts of power and provide the highest combined element rating in the industry
- 36"W. model has 6 large 9"– 3,700 watt/2,300 watt induction elements
- Power Management System provides a boost of superior power on all elements for faster boiling
- Simmer setting is perfect for gentle melting or keeping cooked food warm
Safe, Easy, Operation
- EXCLUSIVE CoolLit™ LED Lights in signature Viking blue illuminate cooking zones while in use
- Child-proof, push-to-turn metal knobs for safe use
- Element lights indicate hot surfaces and active elements
- Sensor turns off element if cookware is not detected within 60 seconds
Easy Maintenance and Cleanup
- Updated beveled edge design provides sleek styling and easy cleaning
- EXCLUSIVE TransMetallic™ Ceramic Surface is durable, wear resistant and easy to clean
- Durable laser-etched graphics withstand the rigors of regular cleaning
- Removable knobs for quick, simple cleaning
Maximum Amp Usage
- 240V - 48.3 amps (11.6 kW)
- 208V - 41.9 amps (8.7 kW)
Surface Element Rating
- (6) 9" (22.9 cm) 2,300 watt / 3,700 watt boost
- To Top of Knobs: 5-3/8"
- To Top of Cooking Surface: 4-3/8"
- To Bottom Edge of Frame: 3-1/8"
- Width: 36-3/4"
- Depth from Rear: 21"
- Width: 34-1/2"
- Depth: 19-3/8" to 19-7/8"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Two year full - complete product
- 90-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items
- 5-year limited - induction element components