Maytag White Centennial Gas Dryer, Model MGDC555DWH
With a massive 7.0 cu. ft. capacity and the IntelliDry® sensor that stops the cycle at exactly the right time, this Centennial® dryer moves mountains of laundry. We combined the power of a heavy-duty motor with sturdy Maytag® Commercial Technology to make sure it could get your largest loads evenly dried every time. And then we backed the dryer with a 10-year limited parts warranty1—our first ever on traditional models. That means you'll be covered for every demanding laundry job for a decade. Count on the Wrinkle Control option to help keep clothes looking good, and count on feeling great about a dryer that's designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.with American pride.
- Largest Loads, Evenly Dried2
Count on these dryers to get your largest loads evenly dried every time.
- Maytag® Commercial Technology
These dryers come standard with high-performance, commercial-grade parts.
- Heavy-Duty Motor
With the durable stainless steel dryer drum inside this dryer, we needed extra torque to get it spinning at optimum speed for drying your clothes. That's why we added an exclusive motor that's all power and all premium.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty1 on Drive Motor and Drum
We're so confident in the reliability of our dryers that we back the drive motor and drum with a 10-year limited parts warranty1. We don't just tell you that it provides excellent drying for years, our 10-year warranty lets you know we mean it.
- American Pride
We take pride in building strong, reliable appliances for your home. From Marion, Ohio to you, these dryers are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Wrinkle Control Option
Designed to dry clothes such as knits and permanent press fabrics, this cycle minimizes wrinkles by providing a longer unheated tumbling period at the end of the cycle.
- Extra-Large Capacity
These extra-large capacity dryers have plenty of space to take on the largest loads from your washer.
- IntelliDry® Sensor
The IntelliDry® sensor keeps an eye on moisture levels to automatically stop the cycle when clothes are dry.
Configuration And Overview
- ADA Compliant: No
- Maximum Vent Length: 64
- Venting Direction: Rear Only
- Dryer Capacity (DOE): 7.00
Cycle And Options
- Eco Monitor: No
- Lint Filter Indicator: No
- Sound Package: No
- End Of Cycle Signal: Yes
- Number Of Cycles: 12
- Cycles: Delicates, Energy Preferred, Freshen Up, Heavy Duty, Jeans, Less Dry, More Dry, Timed Dry 20, Timed Dry 30, Timed Dry 40, Timed Dry 50, Timed Dry 60
- Options: Dry Temp, End Of Cycle Signal, Wrinkle Control
- Temperature Selections: Air Fluff, High, Low, Medium
- Moisture Sensor: Yes
- Cycle Time Remaining: No
Style And Extras
- Stackable: No
- Drum Material: Powder Coat
- Drying Rack: No
- Steam Hose Y Connector: No
- Pedestal Options: No
- Interior Light: Yes
- Electronic Display Type: No
- Width: 29"
- Depth: 28-1/4"
- Height: 42-3/4"
- Depth With Door Open 90 Degree: 50-3/4"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts