Klipsch Reference Premiere Cherry Monitor Speakers - RP-150M CHERRY (Sold As Pair)
The Reference Premiere RP-150M monitors are equipped with copper Cerametallic™ woofers and a Hybrid Tractrix® Horn to deliver an unsurpassed listening experience.
- 90x90 Hybrid Tractrix Horn
Redesigned Tactrix® Horn utilizes a circular horn throat paired to a square
horn mouth to further improve high-frequency response and extension,
while enhancing imaging and dynamics. The compressed molded rubber
construction adds high frequency damping to reduce harshness and
improve detail. This creates the cleanest, most natural sound possible.
- Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) Titianium Tweeter
A Linear Travel Suspension minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed
performance. LTS Tweeters have been a hallmark of previous Reference
lines, as well as our flagship Klipsch Palladium series, making it a core
component of some of the best speakers in the world.
- Spun Copper Cerametallic Woofers
Cerametallic woofers represent the pinnacle of Klipsch driver design,
maintaining exceptional rigidity, and lightweight construction, for minimal
cone breakup and distortion. When paired with the Tractrix Horn-loaded LTS
tweeter, it provides speaker efficiency highest in its class.
- All New Tractrix Port
Utilizing Tractrix geometry, the all new Reference Premiere ports allows for
the most efficient, fastest air transfer from the cabinet – for the cleanest,
most powerful low frequency response on the market
- MDF Cabinet With Brushed Polymer Veneer Baffle Finish
Contemporary aesthetic with absolute durability that results in a seamless
integration into any décor.
- Strong, Flexible, Removable Grille
Attaches magnetically for an elegant transition from powerful showstopper
to discrete performance piece.
- Frequency Response: 48-24kHz +/- 3dB
- Sensitivity:92dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- Power Handling (CONT/PEAK):75W/300W
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- High Freq Drivers: 1" Titanium LTS Tweeter with Hybrid Tractrix Horn
- Low Freq Drivers: 5.25" Cerametallic Cone Woofer
- Crossover Frequency: 1500Hz
- Enclosure Material: MDF
- Enclosure Type: Bass Reflex via rear-firing Tractrix port
- Inputs: Single Binding Posts
- Height: 14.57"
- Width: 7.67"
- Depth: 10.67"
- Unit: 14.7 lbs
- Shipping: 20 lbs