Klipsch RP-250F Ebony Floorstanding Speaker, Model RP-250FEBONY (Sold As Each)
The Reference Premiere RP-250F is the most compact floorstanding speaker of the Reference Premiere lineup, filling a medium-sized room with theater-quality sound without taking up too much space.
- 90x90 Hybrid Tracktrix Horn
Redesigned Tractrix® Horn utilizes a circular horn throat paired to a square horn mouth to further improve high-frequency response and extension, while enhancing imaging and dynamics. The compressed molded rubber construction adds high frequency damping to reduce harshness and improve detail. This creates the cleanest, most natural sound possible
- Linear Travel Suspension Tweeter
A Linear Travel Suspension minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performance. LTS Tweeters have been a hallmark of previous Reference lines, as well as our flagship Klipsch Palladium series, making it a core component of some of the best speakers in the world.
- Spun Copper Cerametallic Woofers
Cerametallic woofers represent the pinnacle of Klipsch driver design, maintaining exceptional rigidity, and lightweight construction, for minimal cone breakup and distortion. When paired with the Tractrix Horn-loaded LTS tweeter, it provides speaker efficiency highest in its class.
- All New Tractrix Port
Utilizing Tractrix geometry, the all new Reference Premiere ports allows for the most efficient, fastest air transfer from the cabinet – for the cleanest, most powerful low frequency response on the market
- MDF Cabient With Brushed Polymer Veneer Baffle Finish
Contemporary aesthetic with absolute durability that results in a seamless integration into any décor.
- Strong, Flexible, Removable Grille
Attaches magnetically for an elegant transition from powerful showstopper to discrete performance piece.
- Frequency Response: 35-25kHz +/- 3dB
- Sensitivity: 97dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- Power Handling (Cont/ Peak): 125W/500W
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms Compatible
- High Frequency Driver: 1" Titanium LTS Tweeter with Hybrid Tractrix Horn
- Low Frequency Driver: Dual 5.25" Cerametallic Cone Woofers
- Crossover Frequency: 1800Hz
- Enclosure Material: MDF
- Enclosure Type: Bass Reflex via rear-firing Tractrix port
- Inputs: Dual binding posts / bi-wire / bi-amp
- Built From: 2015
- Height: 36.10"
- Width: 7.87"
- Depth: 14.82"