Directed 5 x 10 Digital Remote Start Security System With 3LS - 5X10
Directed's XpressStart 5X10 Series module lets you start your vehicle remotely by pressing the lock button eon the key three times. The 5X10 incorporates a digital interface that communicates directly with your vehicle's computer to bypass the normal security safeguards, so you can take control from a distance. You can pre-warm your car in the winter and pre-cool it in summer so it'll be just right when you get in. Once you install this module, you'll be able to start your car and arm/disarm the security system from as far away as your key will lock and unlock your doors.
Important Note: Because of safety concerns, we strongly recommend professional installation for remote start systems in vehicles with manual transmissions.
Security features include Starter Kill to prevent hot-wiring, a loud 6-tone siren that'll catch everyone's attention, a dual-shock sensor that warns first and then sets off the alarm, and a LED indicator that tells strangers there's a security system aboard. The valet switch lets someone park your car without setting off your system.
- remote start and security system
- uses factory key to start vehicle and arm system remotely
- remote start function is for fuel injected, diesel, and hybrid vehicles with automatic transmissions
- manual transmission mode works with select vehicles
- vehicle-specific harnesses simplify and speed installation
- some vehicles may require the MC501 high current relay pack in order to enable remote starting
- security features include:
- Mini-Neo Revenger® 6-tone siren
- Stinger DoubleGUARD® shock sensor
- LED indicator/valet switch
- hood pin switch
- main and secondary wiring harnesses
- works with optional Viper systems to increase range
- Viper 9656V RF Kit 1-way remote system with 1/2 mile range
- Viper 9211V RF Kit 2-way remote system with 1/2 mile range
- Viper 9856V RF Kit 2-way LED remote system with 1 mile range
- Viper 9756V RF Kit 2-way LCD remote system with 1 mile range