U-Line Marine Black Crescent Ice Maker, Model BI95BK
Marine Series feature durability and aesthetics, as well as exceptional ice production and refrigeration capacity, for use above and below deck. Corrosive-resistant, stainless steel hinges and fasteners on the UV resistant cabinet and doors, combine maximum convenience with durability and good looks. The Marine Series spans two product categories – Crescent Ice Makers and Combo® Models.
- Uses less than 11,4 liters of water to produce up to 10,4 kg of ice per day
- Up to 5,4 kg in ice storage capacity
- Crescent ice cube dimensions: 12,7 mm W x 19 mm H x 63,5 mm L
- On/Off switch is conveniently located on the grille/fascia
- Available in 115 or 220 - 240 volts
- No drain required
- Zero clearance door swing is field reversible
- Standard travel package includes door latch, ensuring safe-at-sea storage
- Corrosion and UV resistant components
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding
- Accepts a 6,3 mm custom panel
- 12,7 mm flange mounts flush to cabinet
- Amps: Running (115 v): 2.5
- Amps: Running (220 - 240 v): 1.2
- Amps: Max Start Up (115 v): 18
- Amps: Max Start Up (220 - 240 v): 6
- Control Type: On/Off Switch
- Defrost Type: Manual
Ice Production Per Day: 23 lbs
- Ice Storage: 12 lbs
- Refrigerant Type: R134a
- Depth: 17"
- Height: 25-1/8"
- Width: 14"
- Unit: 55 lbs
- Shipping: 62 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts