Weber Q 1200 Orange Portable Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Model 51190001
Let's be honest, there's no better food than food cooked on a grill. Unfortunately, not all of us have the luxury of owning a grill due to living space and other factors. Luckily, with the Weber Orange Q 1200 Portable Liquid Propane Gas Grill - 51190001, we can all enjoy food off the grill, anywhere, in just minutes.
The Weber portable grill is most convenient for those living in apartments, or for those who love to camp and be outdoorsy. Don't worry about starting a forest fire when grilling outside. The gas grill turns on and off with just a twist of a knob. This means safe, quick grilling wherever you are.
The portable grill comes in an array of colors to fit your style. Find yours at Abt!
- Grill Overview
- Electronic Ignition
- Convenient Fuel Source
- Built-In Thermometer
- Porcelain-Enameled, Cast-Iron Cooking Grates
- Fold-Out Tables
- Removable Catch pan
- Stainless steel burner(s): 1
- Main burners: BTU-per-hour input: 8,500
- Infinite control burner valve(s)
- Electronic ignition system
- Total cooking area (square inches): 189
- Cast aluminum lid and body
- Glass-reinforced nylon frame
- Two folding work tables
- Removable catch pan
- Built-in lid thermometer
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grate
- Owners Guide and Grilling Guide
- Limited warranty
- 14.1 or 16.4 oz. LP cylinder (sold separately)
- Painted, cast aluminum lid finish
- Depth: 20.50"
- Height: 24.60"
- Width: 40.90"
- Unit: 31 lbs
- Shipping: 38 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Cookbox - 5 Years, no rust through/burn through (2 years on paint excludes fading or discoloration)
- Lid Assembly - 5 Years, no rust through/burn through (2 years on paint excludes fading or discoloration)
- Stainless Steel Burner Tubes - 5 years, no rust through/burn through
- Porcelain-Enameled Cast Iron Cooking Grates - 5 years, no rust through/burn through
- Plastic Components - 5 years, no rust through/burn through
- All Remaining Parts - 2 years