Viking Professional 7 Series Stainless Steel Liquid Propane Rangetop - VGRT7366BSSLP
The Viking Professional 7 Series Rangetops boast unrivaled heat distribution with Viking Elevation Burners™ that reach up to 23,000 BTUs while still achieving a low, even simmer thanks to the VariSimmer™ Setting. Adapted from the Viking Commercial product line, these rangetops allow for kitchen design flexibility without sacrificing power and performance.
Commercial-Type Surface Power
- Viking Elevation Burners™ with brass flame ports boast 23,000 BTUs across the front of all width configurations, with multiple 15,000 BTUs and one 8,000 BTU burner across the rear
- Three burner sizes efficiently deliver heat to any size cookware
- VariSimmer™ Setting on ALL burners provides gentle, even simmering at precisely low cooking temperatures
- SureSpark™ Ignition System, ensures automatic ignition/re-ignition, should the burners extinguish at any time while cooking
- Thermostatically controlled reversible grill/griddle heats evenly to provide consistent cooking across the entire surface and can be easily removed for cleaning
- Grill/griddle is coated with ceramic non-stick finish
- Patent Pending Grease Management System™ that strategically directs excess grease into an easily-removable capture trough for quick and easy cleanup
- Patent Pending StayCool™ Trough Handle is designed to resist heat from the griddle so that the trough can be easily removed and hot grease discarded
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- SoftLit™ LED Lights accent the control panel and illuminate knobs
- Exclusive seamless, heavy gauge porcelain burner pan with elevated flame ports prevent spillovers from baking on, making cleanup easy
- Continuous grate design allows easy movement of pots and pans from burner to burner
- Grates, burner caps, knobs, griddle and grill accessories can be easily removed and taken to the sink for cleaning
ViChrome™ Griddle – Optional Accessory
- Inspired by the Viking Commercial plancha, the ViChrome™ Griddle accessory interchanges with reversible grill/griddle providing versatility for griddling and defrosting
- Gas manifold pressure: Liquid propane L/P 10.0" W.C.P.
- Electrical requirements: 120 VAC/60 Hz 4ft. (121.9 cm), 3-wire cord with grounded 3-prong plug
- Max. amp usage: 0.5 amps
- Surface burner rating LP
- (3) Front 23,000 BTU (6.7 kW)/20,000 BTU (5.8kW)
- (2) Rear 15,000 BTU (4.4 kW)/13,500 BTU (4.0 kW)
- (1) Rear 8,000 BTU (2.3 kW)/8,000 BTU (2.3 kW)
- Griddle burner rating LP: 15,000 BTU (4.4 kW)/13,500 BTU (4.0 kW)
- Height: 8-3/4"
- Height To Top Of Island Trim: 9"
- Width: 35-7/8"
- Depth To End Of Side Panel: 25-1/4"
- Depth To End Of Landing Edge: 29-3/4"
- Depth To End Of Knobs: 30"
- Height: 7-5/8"
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 24" - 25-1/4"
- Additions To Base Height - Backguard: Add 10"
- Additions To Base Height - High Shelf: Add 23-1/2"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Two year full - complete product
- 90-day full – cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items
- 5-year limited – surface burners