Bowers & Wilkins 600 Series ASW610 10" Black Subwoofer, Model ASW610 (Sold As Each)
Even the best speakers can use the help of a subwoofer to add some punch to the low end. The Bowers & Wilkins 600 Series ASW610 Subwoofer pairs nicely with your existing B&W speakers, adding that extra bit of bass to music and movies.
Roughly 12 inches tall and just under 15 inches deep, the B&W ASW610 is a comfortably compact subwoofer, perfect for hiding in the corner of a small room. But don't let the small size fool you. A long-throw 250mm driver moves huge amounts of air, putting out the kind of boom you'd expect from a much larger unit. The 200W Class D amp produces audiophile-quality bass while keeping the sub running cool no matter what you throw at it. Whether paired with stereo speaker or a home theater system, the B&W ASW610 subwoofer has the chops to keep up.
- The ASW610 subwoofer presents a very happy medium between the more diminutive ASW608 and the all-out power of the ASW610XP. Its long-throw 250mm driver allows the ASW610 to move the large volumes of air needed for high-quality low-frequency output, and its audiophile-standard 200W Class D amplifier keeps the compact unit running cool, even when the music or movie action is whipping up a storm.
- In all of the 600 Series subwoofers, the bass driver diaphragms are constructed from a rugged, finely-tuned mix of paper pulp, Kevlar® fibres and resin, which provides the stiffness needed to withstand the tremendous physical forces exerted by the voice coil and pressures inside the cabinet.
- Ultra-solid construction delivers slamming bass, drum kicks, and special movie effects. Deformation is minimised; bass precision, power and enjoyment are maximised.
- Crossover Tuning
- Description: Active closed-box subwoofer system
- Drive unit: ø250mm (10 in) paper/Kevlar® cone long-throw
- Frequency range: -6dB at 20Hz and 25/140Hz adjustable (EQ at A)
- Frequency response: ±3dB 27Hz – 40/140Hz adjustable (EQ at A)
- Bass Extension:
- -6dB at 20Hz (position A)
- -6dB at 25Hz (position B)
- -6dB at 30Hz (position C)
- Power output: 200W
- Rated power consumption: 40W / 0.5W standby
- Input impedance: 33kΩ
- Signal / noise: >90dB
- Input level (line in)
- Input level (speaker in)
- Low-pass filter bypass
- Bass extension
- Bass roll-off alignment
- Auto sense on/standby
- Phase switch
- Line In (RCA Phono)
- Speaker in (Binding post)
- 12v trigger (3.5mm jack)
- Low-pass filter
- Active 4th-order, variable cut-off frequency
- Height: 12.2"
- Width: 12.2"
- Depth: 14.8"
- Unit: 27.6 lbs
- Shipping: 35 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer)
- Two year limited warranty for powered loudspeakers