Bang & Olufsen Beolit 15 Shaded Rosa Portable Music System, Model 1287634
Fill any room – with power, clarity and passion.
- Connect Any Device
Play It Your Way. Beolit 15 brings you the beauty of its predecessor, in a range of exciting new colours. But the real revolution is inside. Packed with a series of recent innovations - like True360 sound and great new options for connectivity.
- True360 Sound
Powerful Sound All Around. Excellent engineering and the unique True360 sound solution ensure your music sounds great, wherever you place Beolit 15. And, with 240 watts of peak power, there is enough sound to fill even larger rooms - and plenty of power to get the party going.
Quick and simple Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity makes it easy for you to play from any of your favourite devices.
Put Your Phone Down. Go ahead and put your mobile device on top of Beolit 15. The non-slip anti-dust treated rubber tray makes sure it stays put. Even when the bass is pumping.
Full Grain Leather. The handle used to carry Beolit 15 around is made out of premium, full-grain leather – carefully selected for just the right feel and perfectly positioned to avoid the speaker from "wobbling" when carried around.
Tactile Control. Most of the time you will probably control Beolit 15 using your favourite devices. However, on the top of the speaker you will find four control buttons, two of which light up when in use. The buttons control the power (on/off), activate Bluetooth and adjust the volume up and down.
Wireless Freedom. Beolit 15 applies the latest in Bluetooth technology, Bluetooth 4.0 aptX, which gives you high quality audio streaming performance. Beolit 15 remembers up to 8 users and can have 2 devices connected at a time – so you can take turns DJ'ing with your friends.
- Put Away The Cord
- Pack up the cord neatly, and don't worry about charging Beolit 15 constantly. The rechargeable Li-ion battery inside the speaker lets you play at any time without any fuzz.
- The rechargeable Li-ion battery inside the speaker lets you play at any time without any fuzz. At moderate listening levels, Beolit 15 plays up to 24 hours on a single charge.
That should get you through most of your playlists!
- Built By Experts
Adding A Human Touch To Technology. The perfect design can easily last for 15 to 20 years. No matter if it's linen, chairs or electronics, Danish designer Cecilie Manz has found the recipe behind making beautiful things that make life easier. Cecilie Manz is one of the great representatives of the young and successful product and furniture designers from Denmark. Read more about Cecilie Manz and her approach to life and design at The Journal.
- Under The Hood a Wolf In Sheep's Clothes
Beolit 15 is a real powerhouse featuring 4 active drivers and 2 passive bass radiators, driven by dual Class D amplifiers, delivering 240 watts of peak power.
- 1. One amplifier channel drives a five-and-a-half-inch long-stroke full-range driver, while the bass performance is enhanced by two four-inch passive bass radiators placed on each side - in perfect balance to avoid vibration.
- 2.The second amplifier channel drives three 37mm mid-tweeters; two positioned in the front corners, facing outwards at 45 degrees and 15 degrees upwards, and the third one placed on the backside of the speaker.
The combination of the positioning and radiation patterns of the drivers, and our use of advanced digital signal processing technology creates our unique True360 sound experience.
- Rubber leather
- Bluetooth 4.0 for wireless streaming
- 1 x line-in 3.5 mm jack
- 1 x USB connection for charging (500mA)
- 1 x Power input
- 1 x mini USB for service
Amplifiers & Drivers
- 2 x 35 watts Class D for bass and treble (2 x 120 watts peak power)
- 1 x 5.5" long-stroke Full- Range Driver
- 2 x 4" Passive Bass Radiators
- 3 x 1.5" Mid-Tweeters
Leather straps in Light Natural
- 18WH Capacity, built-in, rechargeable Li-ion battery with heat protection circuit. Up to 24 hours of playback on a single battery charge, at moderate listening levels.
- Obviously, if a product can play extremely loud, and you turn the volume all the way up, it uses a lot more energy. It's exactly the same as with cars and fuel economy – the faster you drive, and the more you accelerate, the more fuel you use.
- Height: 9.5"
- Width: 7.4"
- Depth: 5.3"
- Unit: 5 lbs
- Shipping: 9 lbs