Electrolux Stainless Steel Freestanding Electric Range - EI30EF45QS
Note: The manufacturer does not include a power cord with this item due to different outlet configurations. Check your outlet configuration to determine which cord is required then click the accessories tab above to purchase the correct one for your home. If you are still unsure, contact any of Abt's Sales Specialists at 888.228.5800.
- Front Control Design
Effortlessly upgrade your back-control range to built-in style. This range will easily replace traditional 30" freestanding ranges
- Perfect Taste™ Temp Probe
The Perfect Taste™ Temp Probe lets you cook each dish to perfection. It does more than measure temperature — it alerts you when food has reached the desired temperature and automatically adjusts to the Keep Warm setting, so you never overcook your food and deliver perfect results every time
- Perfect Taste™ Dual Convection
For consistently delicious taste and texture, our dual-fan convection circulates air more evenly throughout the oven for an even cook. Two variable speeds work in tandem with three heating elements (bake, broil, and convection) to give you delicious results every time
- Flex-2-Fit® Heating Elements
Automatically expands up to three sizes, giving you precision and control with a variety of cookware
- Warmer Drawer
Maintain the perfect temperature of your food until serving time
- Easy-to-Clean Cooktop Surface
Smooth glass cooktop makes cleanup a breeze
- A Luxury-Glide® Oven Rack
With a ball bearing system, the oven rack is so smooth it extends effortlessly so you can more easily manage the transfer of all dishes, even heavy ones
- Platinum Star® Limited Warranty
Our exclusive limited warranty that includes 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor
- Convection Conversion
Automatically adjusts standard baking temperatures to convection temperatures, for perfect, consistent results
- 6 Cooking Modes
Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Keep Warm and Slow Cook
- Keep Warm Setting
Maintain food at the perfect serving temperature with this setting — it's a great feature when you're entertaining. Additional warming zone on cooktop allows for ultimate flexibility
- IQ-Touch™ Controls
The IQ-Touch™ control panel displays all of your options, at all times
- A.D.A. Compliant
When properly installed, this model is A.D.A.-qualified based on the United States Access Board's A.D.A./A.B.A. Accessibility Guidelines and the Department of Justice's 2010 A.D.A. Standards for Accessible Design
- IQ-Touch™ Electronic Oven Control: Yes
- Professional-Grade Element Controls: Yes
- Keypad Entry of Time & Temperature: Yes
- Electronic Clock & Timer: Yes
- Temperature Display: Yes
- Automatic Oven (Delay, Cook & Off): Yes
- Flex-2-Fit® Ceramic Glass Smoothtop: 1
- 6 to 9 to 12" Triple Expandable Element 1,200W/2,000W/3,000W: 1
- 9" Electric Element 3,200W: 1
- 6" Electric Element 1,200W: 2
- Warming Zone – 100W: Yes
- Capacity: 4.6 Cu. Ft.
- Hidden Bake Element: Yes
- Eight-Pass Bake Element – 2500 Watts: Yes
- Eight-Pass Broil Element – 4000 Watts: Yes
- Convection Element – 2500 Watts: Yes
- Cobalt Blue Interior: Yes
- Self-Clean Options with Door Lock: Yes
- Perfect Taste™ Convection: Yes
- Cooking Modes – Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Keep Warm, Slow Cook: 6
- Baking Options – Temperature Probe, Delay Bake, Convection Convert: 3
- Luxury-Design® Lighting with Dual 40W Halogen Bulbs: Yes
- Luxury-Glide® Racks: 1
- Conventional Racks: 1
- Extra-Large Glass Window: Yes
- Warmer Drawer: Yes
- Adjustable Leveling Legs: Yes
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified): Yes
- A.D.A. Compliant: Yes
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Bottom Rear
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240 / 208 Volts: 13.8 / 10.4
- Amps @ 240 / 208 Volts: 57.5 / 50
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 40
- Height: 36-1/8" - 36-5/8"
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Depth (to Center of Arc): 26"
- Depth (with 90° Door Open): 46"
- Height: 17-1/2"
- Width: 24-1/8"
- Depth: 18-3/4"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Limited 3-Year Coverage On Parts and One Year On Labor