JL Audio MX-Series White 6.5" Marine Cockpit Coaxial System - 91513
Purpose-engineered and built for real marine duty, MX-Series coaxial systems deliver excellent performance at a more affordable price than our maximum-performance M-Series models. The MX650-CCX 6.5-inch coaxial speaker is designed around the standard marine 6.5-inch speaker format and features a wide mounting flange with a six hole mounting pattern. The long excursion woofer design and excellent power handling make your music come through loud and clear at speed, or at anchor. The woofer design is optimized to operate with a large volume of air behind it (at least 2 cu. ft. / 57 l). Operating this coaxial system in less space will compromise its low frequency performance. A 0.75-inch pure silk dome tweeter, specially treated to withstand the marine environment, handles the high-frequency duties. Silk has been chosen for its lightness, excellent damping properties and smooth response characteristics. Integrated into the Sport Grille's frame, the internal LED lighting assembly was meticulously designed to uniformly illuminate the woofer's cone area with a lively blue glow, adding a dramatic visual experience to your high seas journey. Although MX650-CCX Coaxial Systems can be used with as little as 20 W per channel, for best audio performance we recommend amplifiers capable of between 75-100 W of continuous power per channel.
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS): 60 W
- Peak Music Power: 225 W
- Recommended RMS Amplifier Power (per Ch.): 20 - 125 W
- System Efficiency: 89.5 dB @ 1 W / 1 m
- System Nominal Impedance: 4 Ω
- System Frequency Response: 55 Hz - 25 KHz ± 3 dB
- Frame Outer Diameter: 6.90"
- Bolt Hole Circle Diameter: 6.125"
- Motor Overmold Outer Diameter: 3.85"
- Frontal Grille Protrusion: 0.973"
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 5.00 - 5.25"
- Mounting Depth: 2.74"