JL Audio 7.7" Coaxial Titanium Marine Speakers - MX770-CCX-SG-TB
Purpose-engineered and built for real marine duty, MX-Series coaxial systems deliver excellent performance at a more affordable price than our maximum-performance M-Series models.
The oversized 7.7-inch design of the MX770-CCX results in increased efficiency (more output for a given amount of power). This gives them the ability to play louder and cleaner at high volumes than smaller speakers.
The woofer design is optimized to operate with a large volume of air behind it (at least 2 cu. ft. / 57 l). Operating this coaxial system in less space will compromise its low frequency performance.
A 0.75-inch pure silk dome tweeter, specially treated to withstand the marine environment, handles the high-frequency duties. Silk has been chosen for its lightness, excellent damping properties and smooth response characteristics.
Although MX770-CCX Coaxial Systems can be used with as little as 20 W per channel, for best audio performance we recommend amplifiers capable of between 75-100 W of continuous power per channel.
Sold as a pair.
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS): 70 W
- Peak Music Power: 225 W
- Recommended RMS Amplifier Power (per Ch.): 20 - 150 W
- System Efficiency: 90.5 dB @ 1 W / 1 m
- System Nominal Impedance: 4 Ω
- System Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 25 KHz ± 3 dB
- Frame Outer Diameter 7.7"
- Bolt Hole Circle Diameter 6.92"
- Motor Overmold Outer Diameter 4.27"
- Frontal Grille Protrusion 1"
- Mounting Hole Diameter 6.25"
- Woofer Mounting Depth 3.15"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 2 Years Parts And Labor