Viking 30" Pro-Style Apple Red Dual-Fuel Range, Model VDSC5304BAR
As every cook knows, perfection is a never-ending process. The dual fuel sealed burner range is proof of that. From the delicate VariSimmer™ setting to the 15,000 BTUs, available on all four burners, this is the most precise and powerful sealed burner system available. The redesigned range also offers the largest oven capacity and one of the fastest preheat times on the market.
- VariSimmer™ Setting
The VariSimmer™ Setting on ALL burners provides gentle, even simmering at precisely low cooking temperatures.
- SureSpark™ Ignition System
The exclusive SureSpark™ Ignition System ensures automatic ignition/re-ignition should the burners extinguish any time while cooking.
- Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection
Maximize airflow and fluffiness with Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection System. Two-speed convection system capable of turning the fan in both directions. This combined with the largest convection fan blade in the industry provides maximum airflow.
- TruConvec™ Convection Cooking
TruConvec™ Convection Cooking refers to the exclusive air circulation system employed by Viking convection ovens. Uses only convection element in rear of oven and fan-forced air - no direct heat from top or bottom.
- Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler
Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler. Intense heat from broiler sears meats and fish, locking in juices.
- Concealed Bake Element
Get more control and less mess with the 10-pass concealed bake element. This dual concealed bake element provides finer temperature control and makes oven clean up easy.
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat System
Wait less and cook more with the Rapid Ready™ Preheat System. Quick preheat means less time for the user to wait for the oven to be ready to cook in.
- Extra Large Capacity Oven
Cook for everyone you know and still have leftovers with the largest capacity oven in the industry.
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- VSH™ (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed Burner System:
- Front right burner equipped with TruPower Plus™ 18,500 BTU burner
- Other burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's
- VariSimmer™ setting for all burners
- All burners equipped with SureSpark™ Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition every time
- Largest oven cavity in the industry:
- 4.7 cu. ft. overall
- 4.1 cu. ft. measured to AHAM standards
- Patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system has the largest convection fan in the industry; the 8 1/2" fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Heavy duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control
- Extra large glass enclosed infrared broiler provides superior broiling performance
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times - so your oven is ready to begin cooking when you are
- Oven has six porcelain coated rack supports and comes standard with one standard oven rack and two TruGlide™ full extension oven racks
- Three strategically located oven lights provide maximum visibility
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray provide more roasting and broiling options
- High performance cooking modes include Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvec™ Convection Cooking, Convection Roast, Hi, Medium, and Low Broil, Convection Broil, Convection Dehydrate, Convection Defrost, and Self-Clean
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- One piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean up
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes for easy clean up of the oven cavity
- Island Trim (shipped standard with 30" range) - P30TII
- Shipped natural or LP/Propane gas; field convertible from natural to LP with conversion kit (purchased separately); accepts standard residential 1/2” (1.3 cm) ID gas service line
- 240-208VAC, 60 Hz electrical connection box on product, connect with locally supplied 3-wire, flexible cord or “pigtail”
Maximum Amp Usage
- 240V – 25.4 amps; 208V – 22.9 amps
Surface Burner Rating
- 15,000 BTU NAT./12,500 BTU LP (4.4 kW NAT./3.7 kW LP)
- Height from Bottom:
- Base Height To top of side trim: 35-7/8” to 37”
- Legs adjust: 1-1/8” (2.9 cm)
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Depth from Rear:
- To End of Side Panel: 24-5/16”
- To Front of Door: 25-3/4”
- To End of Door Handle: 28-11/16”
- Height: 16-1/2"
- Width: 25-5/16"
- Depth: 19-1/5"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Two-year full covers complete unit
- Five-year limited - all gas burners, electric elements (Dual Fuel)
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items