Dacor Renaissance 30" Stainless Steel Freestanding Electric Induction Range, Model RNR30NS
The Renaissance 30" Induction Range is the perfect blend of sophisticated styling, advanced engineering and quality craftsmanship. The Renaissance Induction Range uses electromagnetic energy to stimulate iron molecules to heat the cooking vessel itself. Unlike traditional cooking surfaces that heat up and stay hot long after the meal has been prepared, the glass-ceramic surface of the Induction element stays cool to the touch, unaffected by the magnetic field.
Note: The manufacturer does not include a power cord with this item due to different outlet configurations. Check your outlet configuration to determine which cord is required then click the accessories tab above to purchase the correct one for your home. If you are still unsure, contact any of Abt's Sales Specialists at 888.228.5800.
- Induction Cooktop heats cookware faster and more energy efficiently than gas or radiant cooktops, while keeping the cooktop cooler to the touch
- Four Induction SimmerSear™ Zones for powerful and precise heat distribution:
- 2 - 7 3/4" elements (2,800W ea)
- 2 - 5 1/2" elements (2,200W ea)
- 11 Induction Power Settings in each zone for a wide range of temperature control
- 3 Pre-Set Options to instantly switch between melt, simmer or sear
- SenseTech™ Induction Technology automatically detects the presence and size of your cookware and matches the energy transference with no residual heat loss. Turns off automatically within 30 seconds if no pan is detected or if a non-conductive pan is present.
- Clean and Modern Design with Stainless Steel and Black Ceramic Glass Finish
- 4.8 cu.ft. Oven with 7 rack positions provides a spacious interior able to cook two 20 pound turkeys in 2 1/2 hours
- Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection™ System with convection heating element (2,200W), baffle, fan and filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution and eliminates flavor transfer
- Digital Glass Touch Control Panel: Delay Timed Cooking, Automatic Hold, Clock, 2 timers and 10 key touchpad
- Angled Control Panel for ease of use and viewing
- 2 GlideRacks™ with Easy Pull Handles are adjustable to 7 rack positions and removable for easy cleaning
- Digital Temperature Probe connects to controls and switches oven to Automatic Hold when desired internal meat temperature is achieved
- 6 Oven Cooking Modes: Pure Convection™, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Bake and Broil
- Broil Element (3,100W) broils quickly and evenly
- Hidden Bake Element (2,500W) allows easy clean-up
- GreenClean™ steam-cleaning technology cleans light oven build-up in 30 minutes without the use of high-heat or harsh chemicals
- Self-Clean Oven
- Safety Lock-Out feature disables control panel keys when the oven is not in use
- Residual Heat Indicator Lights show when ceramic surface is still hot after use
- Large, Clear Tempered Glass Oven Window and Halogen Lighting (20W) for a clear view
- Sabbath Mode in Oven
- Renaissance 30" Freestanding Induction Range, in Stainless Steel and Black Ceramic Glass
- Epicure® Style Handle in Stainless Steel with Chrome Trim
- 6" Backguard with Full-Depth Side Panels
- Height: 35" to 27"
- Width: 29-15/16"
- Depth to rear of Front Panel: 23-3/8"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts and Labor