Audiofrog 10" GB Series Dual 4 Ohm Mobile Subwoofer - GB10D4
GB Series subwoofers are designed for high power handling and optimized to provide superior low frequency extension from a wide range of sealed and vented enclosures. A copper inductance-reducing pole piece cap also reduces distortion and extends the range of flat response well into the midbass. The GB10D4 includes a vented, cast aluminum basket, dual 4 ohm voice coils and a convenient switch to select a 2 ohm or 8 ohm configuration.
- Treated Paper Cone
- 3" (75 mm) Voice Coil on Fiberglass Former
- Dual 4 Ω Voice Coils
- Impedance Selection Switch
- Copper Inductance- and Distortion-Reducing Pole Piece Cap
- Extended Pole Piece
- Flared Pole Piece Vent
- Dual Ferrite Magnets
- Machined Back Plate
- Proprietary Vented Cast Aluminum Basket
- Tinsel Leads Stitched to the Spider
- Flat, Progressive Nomex® Spider
- Nitrile Butadiene Rubber Surround
- Screw Terminals
- Nominal Impedance: 2 Ω or 8 Ω
- RMS Power Handling: 500 W
- Peak Power Handling: 1500 W
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 24 kHz – 200 kHz
- Sensitivity (2.83 V/1 M): 90 dB (2 Ω configuration)
- Recommended Amplifier RMS Power Range: 100 W – 1000 W
- Cut-Out Diameter: 9-1/4"
- Overall Diameter: 10-11/16"
- Mounting Depth: 6-1/4"
- Mounting Height: 11/16"