Audiofrog GB Series 2.5" Midrange Speakers - GB25
Designed as a dedicated midrange driver for special applications in 3-way systems, the GB25 is optimized for enclosures as small as 0.2 liters (2-1/2" x 2-1/2" x 2"). The GB25 can be installed in a tiny enclosure in a custom A-pillar or used infinite baffle in a door panel or a dashboard. Like all the GB Series midrange speakers, the GB25 includes a grille and installation kit that can be customized to blend with or highlight nearly any installation.
- Treated Paper Cone
- 1" (25 mm) Voice Coil on Fiberglass Former
- Milled Flat Single-Layer CCAL Voice Coil
- Copper Inductance- and Distortion-Reducing Pole Piece Cap
- Neodymium Motor with Bucking Magnet
- Flat, Progressive Nomex® Spider
- Nitrile Butadiene Rubber Surround
- Proprietary Vented Cast Aluminum Basket
- Chrome-Plated Cast Zinc Motor Housing
- Screw Terminals
- All-Metal Grille and Mounting Kits Included
- Hex Screws and Tools Included
- Removable and Paintable Grille
- Rub-On Grille Logos Included for Custom Installation
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ω
- RMS Power Handling: 100 W (with recommended crossover)
- Peak Power Handling: 300 W (with recommended crossover)
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 150 Hz – 16 kHz
- Sensitivity (2.83 V/1 M): 86 dB
- Recommended Amplifier RMS Power Range: 20 W – 100 W
- Recommended High Pass Filter Frequency and Slope: ≥ 200 Hz, ≥ 12 dB/oct
- Recommended Low Pass Filter Frequency and Slope: ≤ 12 kHz, ≥ 12 dB/oct
- Cut-Out Diameter: 2"
- Overall Diameter: 2-3/8"
- Mounting Depth: 1-1/4"
- Mounting Height: 1/2"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year parts and Labor