Audiofrog GB Series Passive Crossover Network - GB2510C
Specifically designed for use with the GB10 and GB25, the GB2510C provides high power handling and a seamless transition between woofer and tweeter. A precise L-pad, which keeps the crossover frequency, slope and Q constant over a 12 dB level adjustment range, is included for tweeter tuning.
- Air Core Coils
- Polypropylene Capacitors
- Wire-Wound Resistors
- L-Pad Tweeter Adjustment Circuit
- Tweeter Adjustment Scale Marked in 1/4 dB Increments
- Screw Terminals
- Cast Aluminum Chassis
- Clear Component Viewing Window
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ¦¸
- RMS Power Handling: 100 W (with recommended crossover)
- Peak Power Handling: 300 W (with recommended crossover)
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 150 Hz ¨C 24 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 3.2 kHz
- Low Pass Filter: 2nd
- Order High Pass Filter: 3rd
- Order Recommended Amplifier RMS Power Range: 20 W ¨C 100 W
- Recommended High Pass Filter Frequency and Slope: ¡Ý 200 Hz, ¡Ý 12 dB/oct
- Reference Tweeter Level Setting: -3 dB
- Height: 2-1/2"
- Width: 4-3/4"
- Length: 4-1/4"