Audiofrog GB Series 4" Midrange Car Speakers - GB40
Designed as a dedicated midrange driver for application in door panel or dashboard installations, the GB40 is optimized for an infinite baffle application or an enclosure of at least 1 liter. The GB40's 41 mm mounting depth makes it an easy fit in locations that require a shallow midrange. Like all the GB Series midrange speakers, the GB40 includes a grille and installation kit that can be customized to blend with or highlight nearly any installation.
- Treated Paper Cone
- 1" (25 mm) Voice Coil on Fiberglass Former
- Milled Flat Single-Layer CCAL Voice Coil
- Copper Inductance- and Distortion-Reducing Pole Piece Cap
- Neodymium Motor with Bucking Magnet
- Flat, Progressive Nomex® Spider
- Nitrile Butadiene Rubber Surround
- Proprietary Vented Cast Aluminum Basket
- Chrome-Plated Cast Zinc Motor Housing
- Screw Terminals
- All-Metal Grille and Mounting Kits Included
- Hex Screws and Tools Included
- Removable and Paintable Grille
- Rub-On Grille Logos Included for Custom Installation
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ω
- RMS Power Handling: 100 W (with recommended crossover)
- Peak Power Handling: 300 W (with recommended crossover)
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 80 Hz – 12 kHz
- Sensitivity (2.83 V/1 M): 87 dB
- Recommended Amplifier RMS Power Range: 20 W – 100 W
- Recommended High Pass Filter Frequency and Slope: ≥ 110 Hz, ≥ 12 dB/oct
- Recommended Low Pass Filter Frequency and Slope: ≤ 6 kHz, ≥ 12 dB/oct
- Cut-Out Diameter: 3-9/16"
- Overall Diameter: 4-1/4"
- Overall Diameter Including Mounting Tabs: 4-3/4"
- Mounting Depth: 1-5/8"
- Mounting Height: 3/8"