Audiofrog GB Series 6" Midrange Car Speakers - GB60
Designed to be used in two- or three-way systems, the GB60 can be used in small enclosures or in infinite baffle applications. High power handling, low distortion and 9mm of linear one-way excursion make the GB60 a great foundation of any main speaker system. Mounting depth of under 2-3/4" makes installation in many factory locations possible. Like all the GB Series midrange speakers, the GB60 includes a grille and installation kit that can be customized to blend with or highlight nearly any installation.
- Treated Paper Cone
- 2" (51 mm) Voice Coil on Fiberglass Former
- Milled Flat Single-Layer CCAL Voice Coil, Black Coated for Increased Heat Dissipation
- Copper Inductance- and Distortion-Reducing Pole Piece Cap
- Neodymium Motor with Aluminum Shorting Ring
- Flat, Progressive Nomex® Spider
- Nitrile Butadiene Rubber Surround
- Proprietary Vented Cast Aluminum Basket
- Chrome-Plated Cast Zinc Motor Housing
- Screw Terminals
- All-Metal Grille and Mounting Kits Included
- Multi-Adapter Included for 6-1/2″ and 6-3/4″ Factory Locations
- Hex Screws and Tools Included
- Removable and Paintable Grille
- Rub-On Grille Logos Included for Custom Installation
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ω
- RMS Power Handling: 100 W (with recommended crossover)
- Peak Power Handling: 300 W (with recommended crossover)
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 60 Hz – 7 kHz
- Sensitivity (2.83 V/1 M): 88 dB
- Recommended Amplifier RMS Power Range: 20 W – 125 W
- Recommended High Pass Filter Frequency and Slope: ≥ 70 Hz, ≥ 12 dB/oct
- Recommended Low Pass Filter Frequency and Slope: ≤ 3.5 kHz, ≥ 12 dB/oct
- Cut-out Diameter: 5-1/16"
- Overall Diameter: 6-5/16"
- Overall Diameter Including Mounting Tabs: 6-3/4"
- Mounting Depth: 2-3/4"
- Mounting Height: 9/16"