Gaggenau 40" 200 Series Stainless Steel Island Hood, Model AI230700
The design of the AI 230 is a classical Gaggenau design. This island hood takes center stage in the room. And it's extremely efficient thanks to the rim extraction filter and optimal airflow interior. The integrated LED light puts the cooktop position in the best possible spotlight.
- Classic Gaggenau design
- Highly efficient extraction of cooking vapors
- Low-noise blower
- Patented filter technology with high level of grease absorption
- Rim extraction filter with flat and easy-to-clean stainless steel surface
- Dimmable LED light for optimum illumination of the entire cooktop
- Air extraction or recirculation system
- Recirculation module with activated charcoal filters: quiet and highly efficient recirculation solution with odor reduction as in air extraction mode, and long replacement intervals
- Three electronically controlled power levels and an intensive mode.
- Grease filter saturation indication by flashing light
- Patented rim extraction filter, dishwasher-safe.
- Warm white LED light (3600 K), continuously dimmable.
- Airflow-optimized interior for efficient air circulation.
- Easy mounting system for simple installation and alignment.
- The package includes an one-way flap.
- Operating Mode:
- Convertable: Ducted / Recirculating
- Number of speed settings: 3-stage
- Delay Shut off modes: 3/5/10
- Number of lights: 4
- Type of lamps used: LED
- Total power of the lamps (W): 20
- Grease filter material: Not washable synthetic
- Grease filter type: Multilayer
- Clean filter reminders
- Air extraction: 641 / 790 m³/h.
- Air recirculation: 535 / 574 m³/h.
- Odor reduction recirculation 95%.
- Total rating: 430 W.
- Total Amps: 3 A.
- 110 - 127 V / 60 Hz
- Connecting cable 51 3/16'' with plug.
- Height: 29-5/16" to 36-6/16"
- Width: 39-6/16"
- Depth: 25-9/16"
- Unit: 85 lbs
- Shipping: 108 lbs