JL Audio 8 Ch. Class D Full-Range Marine Amplifier - 98626
This incredibly flexible amplifier packs a serious full-range punch and delivers a staggering 100 watts to each of its eight channels into 2 ohms (28.8V, 1% THD). The breakthrough that makes this much power possible in such a small chassis is our NexD™ ultra-high-speed switching design, which allows for full bandwidth Class D operation with extremely low distortion and outstanding efficiency.
The M800/8v2-24V includes a 12 dB / octave filter for each channel bank, which can be configured as a low-pass or high-pass filter and offers continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz. The M800/8v2-24V also features the v2 Spec feature set, which consists of automatic turn-on capability (via signal sensing or DC-offset sensing), and a dual-range differential-balanced input section able to handle a wide range of input voltage levels. With the addition of an HD-RLC remote level control (sold separately), you have the ability to control the level of two, four, six, or all eight of the amplifier's channel levels from the driver's seat.
- Use it in one of many useful configurations:
- Eight-channel Satellite Amp: drive four pairs of speakers with 75 W x 8
- Six-Channel System Amp: drive front and rear satellites with 75 W x 4 @ 4Ù, plus two 4Ù subwoofers with 200 W each
- Staggered Six-Channel Satellite Amp: drive two speakers with 200 W x 2 @ 4Ù, plus four 4Ù speakers with 75 W each
- Big Four-Channel Satellite Amp: bridge to produce 200W x 4 @ 4Ù
- Four-Channel System Amp: drive left and right speakers with 200W x 2 @ 4Ù, plus two 4Ù subwoofers with 200W each
This marine amplifier features white and gray powder-coat finishes, a gasketed cover for the controls and stainless steel hardware for durability in the marine environment.
This amplifier is designed for operation in vessels with 24 volt, negative-ground electrical systems. Use of this product in vessels with positive ground and/or voltages other than 24 V may result in damage to the product and will void the warranty.
Rated Continuous (RMS) Power @ 28.8 V
|@ 4 Ù
||75 W RMS x 8
|@ 2 Ù
||100 W RMS x 8
|Bridged @ 4Ù
||200 W RMS x 4
Rated Continuous (RMS) Power @ 25 V
|@ 4 Ù
||60 W RMS x 8
|@ 2 Ù
||90 W RMS x 8
|Bridged @ 4Ù
||180 W RMS x 4
- Frequency Response: 12 Hz - 22 kHz (+0, -1dB)
- S/N Ratio, referred to highest rated power: >104 dB below rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- S/N Ratio, referred to 1W: >84 dB (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- Damping Factor @ 4 Ohms: >150 / 50 Hz
- Damping Factor @ 2 Ohms: >75 / 50 Hz
- THD+N @ Rated Power: <1% @ 2 Ù per Ch.
- Input Voltage Range @ RCA Inputs: 200 mV - 8 V RMS
- Min Copper Power/ Ground Wire Gauge: 4 AWG Wire
- Fuse Rating: 40 A (AFS, AGU or MaxiFuse™)
- Filter Modes: Low-Pass or High-Pass
- Filter Slope (dB/Octave): 12dB
- Filter Frequency Range: 50-500 Hz
- Detented, Calibrated Filter Freq. Potentiometers: Yes
- Filter Defeatable: Yes
- Remote Level Control: Optional (HD-RLC)
- Remote Level Modes: 2 or 4 All Channels
- Channel Input Mode Switch: Yes (2/4/6/8 ch.)
- Pass-Through Preamp Output Type: None
- Source Channel Selection for PreOuts: N/A
- Width: 14.73"
- Height: 2.05"
- Depth: 7.09"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Two-Year Parts And Labor Warranty