JL Audio 4 Ch. Class D Full-Range Marine Amplifier - 98624
For 24V systems only: 4-Channel Class D Marine Full-Range Amplifier, 100 W x 4 @ 2 Ù / 75 W x 4 @ 4 Ù - 28.8V
This tiny amplifier packs a serious full-range punch, delivering a staggering 100 watts to each of its four channels into 2 Ù (28.8V, 1% THD). The breakthrough that makes this much power possible in such a small chassis is our NexD™ ultra-high-speed switching design, which allows for full bandwidth Class D operation with extremely low distortion and outstanding efficiency.
Use the M400/4-24V by itself to power two satellites, plus a subwoofer. With M-Series amplifier, the possibilities are endless.
The M400/4-24V includes a 12 dB / octave filter for each channel bank, which can be configured as a low-pass or high-pass filter and offers continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz. With the addition of an HD-RLC remote level control (sold separately), the amplifier's Ch. 1 & 2 level or overall level can be directly controlled from a remote location.
This marine amplifier features white and gray powder-coat finishes, a gasketed cover for the controls and stainless steel hardware for durability in the marine environment.
This amplifier is designed for operation in vessels with 24 volt, negative-ground electrical systems. Use of this product in vessels with positive ground and/or voltages other than 24 V may result in damage to the product and will void the warranty.
Rated Continuous (RMS) Power @ 28.8 V
|@ 4 Ù
||75 W RMS x 4
|@ 2 Ù
||100 W RMS x 4
|Bridged @ 4Ù
||200 W RMS x 2
Rated Continuous (RMS) Power @ 25 V
|@ 4 Ù
||60 W RMS x 4
|@ 2 Ù
||90 W RMS x 4
|Bridged @ 4Ù
||180 W RMS x 2
- Frequency Response: 12 Hz - 22 kHz (+0, -1dB)
- S/N Ratio, referred to highest rated power: >104 dB below rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- S/N Ratio, referred to 1W: >84 dB (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- Damping Factor @ 4 Ohms: >150 / 50 Hz
- Damping Factor @ 2 Ohms: >75 / 50 Hz
- THD+N @ Rated Power: <1% @ 2 Ù per Ch.
- Input Voltage Range @ RCA Inputs: 100 mV - 4 V RMS
- Min Copper Power/ Ground Wire Gauge: 4 AWG Wire
- Fuse Rating: 20A (AFS, AGU or MaxiFuse™)
- Filter Modes: Low-Pass or High-Pass
- Filter Slope (dB/Octave): 12dB
- Filter Frequency Range: 50-500 Hz
- Detented, Calibrated Filter Freq. Potentiometers: Yes
- Filter Defeatable: Yes
- Remote Level Control: Optional (HD-RLC)
- Remote Level Modes: 2 or All Channels
- Channel Input Mode Switch: Yes (2/4 ch.)
- Pass-Through Preamp Output Type: Buffered
- Source Channel Selection for PreOuts: Yes
- Width: 8.52"
- Height: 2.05"
- Depth: 7.09"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Two-Year Parts And Labor Warranty