StarTech 2.5" SATA Hard Drive To 3.5" Drive Bay Mounting Kit, Model BRACKET25SAT
The BRACKET25SAT SATA hard drive mounting kit lets you install a 2.5in SATA hard drive (HDD) or solid state drive (SSD) into a 3.5in mounting bay -- enabling you to significantly increase the performance of your desktop by adding the speed of a 2.5in SSD.
For a hassle-free installation, the hard drive mounting kit includes the required SATA data and power cabling for your SATA drive. Plus, the bracket can support IDE drives when using our 2.5in to 3.5in IDE Hard Drive cable adapter (IDE4044).
The BRACKET25SAT features solid steel construction, and is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support
- Improve the performance speed of your desktop computer by adding 2.5in solid state drives into a 3.5in mounting bay
- Guaranteed reliability with solid aluminum construction
- Solid metal mounting bracket Includes
- 22-pin SATA+Power to separate 7-pin SATA and 4-pin LP4 Molex adapter cable
- Add the performance of 2.5in solid state drives to your desktop computer
- Install a 2.5" SATA laptop hard drive into an unused 3.5" bay in a desktop chassis
- Turn an unused 2.5" SATA drive into additional storage for a desktop computer
- Migrate data from a 2.5in laptop drive to your desktop computer
- Compatible Drive Types (Type and Rate): SATA
- Drive Size: 2.5in
- Drive Connectors: 1 - SATA Data & Power Combo (7+15 pin) Receptacle
- Host Connectors:
- 1 - LP4 (4 pin; Molex Large Drive Power) Male
- 1 - SATA (7 pin; Data) Receptacle
What's in the Box:
- 1 - 3.5" Mounting Bracket
- 1 - Data/Power Adapter Cable
- 1 - Screw Kit
- Height: 0.4"
- Width: 3.9"
- Length: 3.9"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Limited Lifetime