StarTech Mini HDMI To VGA Adapter Converter For Digital Still Camera, Model MNHD2VGAE2
The MNHD2VGAE2 HDMI® Mini HDMI to VGA adapter/converter actively converts an HDMI® Mini source video signal from your digital camera or tablet PC, onto a VGA projector or display. The adapter supports full 1080p resolutions, making it a convenient choice for applications requiring high-definition capability. The Mini HDMI to VGA adapter is intended for displaying user generated content such as presentations, documents, and work sheets onto a VGA projector or monitor.
The HDMI Mini/VGA adapter features a compact design, with no need for an external power source, which ensures a compact and portable solution that is easy to carry as an accessory
- The adapter/converter doesn't require an external power adapter, ensuring a compact and portable solution
- Simple plug-and-play installation ensures a quick and hassle-free setup
- High quality, compact design for long term durability and a minimal footprint
- Supports a maximum resolution of 1920x1080 (1080p)
- No external power adapter required
- Connecting HDMI Mini-enabled devices such as your digital camera or tablet PC to a VGA projector or display
- Audio: No
- Converter Type: Format Converter
- Industry Standards: High Speed HDMI®
- Ports: 1
- Maximum Analog Resolutions: 1920x1200
- Maximum Digital Resolutions: 1920x1200
- Supported Resolutions: 1920x1200, 1920x1080 (1080p), 1600x1200 @ 60Hz
- Wide Screen Supported: Yes
- Connector A: 1 - Mini HDMI (19 pin) Male Input
- Connector B: 1 - VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Female Output
- Cable Length: 8 in
- Color: Black
- Humidity: 40% to 85% RH Non-Condensing
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)
- Storage Temperature: -10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)
What's in the Box:
- 1 - Mini HDMI® to VGA Converter Adapter
- Height: 0.6"
- Width: 1.6"
- Length: 8"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 2 Years Parts and Labor