Focal B.A.M. XXXL Car Audio Acoustic Insulation Kit - BAMXXXL
3 Technical Materials, 3 Strategic Functions
This acoustic insulation kit is completing and essential to a quality car audio installation. From its use depends optimum acoustic rendering of speakers, amplifiers and installed accessories. Technical materials made of honeycombed damping material, an Aluminum sheet and a viscoelastic complex (Butyl).
- Soundproof your car
- Attenuates the speaker back wave
- Replaces Plain chant
- Observe carefully the laying conditions (min. temperature +15° on a clean surface)
- Money-saving extra size
- Increases the bass level in your car
- Increases the soundproofing of outside noise
- Content: one 0.5 x 6m sheet (3m2)
- Capacity: about 4 doors
- Honeycombed Damping Material
Just like the acoustic foam inside a loudspeaker, the honeycombed damping material attenuates the speaker back wave and then increases the speaker performance.
- Aluminum Sheet
Essential component to the sandwich effect realization. This process permits to increase the performance of the viscoelastic complex.
- Viscoelastic Complex
Self-adhesive, the butyl complex absorbs the vibrations of the surface with which it’s in contact. It highly attenuates the outside noise that gets inside the car. Less noise means more music.