Fitbit Charge HR Small Plum Activity Tracker - FB405PMS
Get up and get active with the new Fitbit Charge HR Small Plum Activity Band - FB405PMS. When it comes to working out, keeping track of your daily goals can be a bit inconvenient. With the new Fitbit Charge fitness tracker, automatically know your steps, workouts, burned calories, and heart rate. To set goals, log food or even see your progress, simply log on to the Fitness App or the Fitbit Dashboard. Purchase the Fitbit Charge Activity Band to truly understand why people are calling it the best activity tracker available.
- PurePulse Heart Rate - Get continuous, automatic, wrist-based heart rate & simplified heart rate zones
- Long Battery Life - Lasts longer than competing trackers with a battery life of 5 days
- Workouts + All-Day Activity - Track workouts, heart rate, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, active minutes & steps
- Auto Sleep + Alarms - Monitor your sleep automatically & set a silent alarm
- Caller ID + Watch - See daily stats & time of day, and get call notifications with compatible devices
- Wireless Syncing - Sync stats wirelessly & automatically to leading smartphones and computers
- Exercise Tracking - Get real-time run stats & review routes, splits and workout summaries on the app
PurePulse Heart Rate
- For better fitness, start with heart.
Get continuous, automatic, wrist-based heart rate tracking from Charge HR. Monitor calorie burn, maintain workout intensity and more - all without an uncomfortable chest strap.
Workouts + All-Day Activity
- Get better tracking with every beat.
Take control of your goals by using ChargeHR to record your workouts and track all-day activity like heart rate, steps, distance, calories burned, stairs climbed and active minutes.
- See your calls. Call the shots.
Stay in the know, on the go with Caller ID on Charge HR, which lets you see incoming call notifications on display when your phone is nearby too.
- Record your workouts. Meet your goals.
Use Exercise Mode to easily record workouts, see real-time exercise stats and have summaries appear automatically on your fitbit dashboard.
Auto Sleep + Alarms
- Know your nights. Improve your days.
Get a better picture of your health by using Charge HR to automatically track and sync your sleep trends. Then, wake peacefully by setting a silent, vibrating alarm
- Sync up. Stay inspired.
Charge HR automatically and wirelessly syncs your stats to your computer and 150+ leading smartphones, so you can track your progress with charts and graphs.
Everything you need, all in one place.
A seamless App Experience From Devices To Dashboard.
- See Progress
View your progress and analyze your trends with easy-to-read charts and graphs
- Record Workouts
Log workouts, see a monthly exercise calendar, & use MobileRun to track run stats and map routes
- Share + Compete
Invite friends and family to share starts, send cheers & taunts, & compete on the leaderboard
- Log Food
Log food fast with a barcode scanner, calorie estimator, meal shortcuts & expanded food database
- Earn Badges
Get goal progress
notifications & celebrate fitness milestones with badges.
Battery and Power
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking.
- Battery life: lasts up to 5 days
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time: One to two hours
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- Tracks 7 days of detailed motion data – minute by minute.
- Tracks daily totals for past 30 days
- Stores heart rate data at 1 second intervals during exercise tracking and at 5 second intervals all other times
- Charge HR is sweat, rain and splash proof. However, the device is not swim proof or showerproof. With any wearable device, it's best for your skin if the band stays dry and clean.
- Charge HR's wristband is made of a flexible, durable elastomer material similar to that used in many sports watches. Charge HR also has a surgical-grade stainless steel buckle.
- If the band gets wet or if you sweat in it, remove and completely dry the band before putting it back on. Clean the band with a mild soap-free cleanser like Cetaphil or Aquanil. Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then.
- Charge HR syncs automatically and wirelessly to tablets, computers and 150+ leading iOS, Android and Windows smartphones using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology.
- Syncing range: 20 feet
- Call notifications via Bluetooth 4.0
- Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port
- Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- Operating temperature: -4° to 113° F
- Maximum operating altitute: 30,000 feet
- fitbit Charge HR
- Charging cable
- Wireless sync dongle