JL Audio Monoblock Class D Marine Subwoofer Amplifier - 98357
Monoblock Class D Marine Subwoofer Amplifier, 1000 W x 1 @ 2 Ù / 600 W x 1 @ 4 Ù - 14.4V
This potent monoblock subwoofer amplifier employs our high-speed NexD™ switching design to achieve unprecedented efficiency and amazing power output in a very compact chassis. The M1000/1v2 is capable of delivering 1000 W of continuous power into a 2 ohm load (14.4V, 1% THD), making it a great choice to drive higher power subwoofer systems.
Designed specifically for subwoofer applications, the M1000/1 includes a variable slope low-pass filter with continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz and a defeatable infrasonic filter (30 Hz, 24 dB/oct.).
With the addition of an HD-RLC remote level control (sold separately), the amplifier's subwoofer output level or master volume for all channels can be directly controlled from the helm. The M1000/1v2 also features the v2 Spec feature set, which consists of automatic turn-on capability (via signal sensing or DC-offset sensing), and a dual-range differential-balanced input section able to handle a wide range of input voltage levels.
This amplifier features white and gray powder-coat finish, a gasketed cover for the controls and stainless steel hardware for durability in the marine environment.
- Rated Continuous (RMS) Power @ 14.4:
- @ 4Ù: 600 W RMS x 1
- @ 3Ù: 800 W RMS x 1
- @ 2Ù: 1000 W RMS x 1
- @ 1.5Ù: N/A
- Rated Continuous (RMS) Power @ 12.5V:
- @ 4Ù: 500 W RMS x 1
- @ 3Ù: 650 W RMS x 1
- @ 2Ù: 800 W RMS x 1
- @ 1.5Ù: N/A
- General Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 7 Hz - 500 Hz (+0, -1dB)
- S/N Ratio, referred to highest rated power: >83 dB below rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- Damping Factor @ 4Ù: >1000 / 50 Hz
- Damping Factor @ 2 Ù: >500 / 50 Hz
- THD+N @ Rated Power: <1% @ 2 Ù per Ch.
- Input Voltage Range @ RCA Inputs: Switchable from 200 mV - 2 V RMS (Low) to 800 mV - 8 V RMS (High)
- Min Copper Power / Ground Wire Gauge: 4 AWG Wire
- Fuse Rating: 80 A (AFS, AGU or MaxiFuse™)
- Signal Processing:
- Filter Modes: Low-Pass Only
- Filter Slope (dB/Octave): 12 dB or 24 dB
- Filter Frequency Range: 50-500 Hz
- Detented, Calibrated Filter Freq. Potentiometer: Yes
- Infrasonic Filter: 30 Hz, defeatable
- Bass Boost EQ: No
- Output Polarity Switch: No
- Remote Subwoofer Level Control: Optional (HD-RLC)
- Remote Bass EQ Boost Control: No
- Pass-Through Preamp Output: Buffered
- Height: 2.05"
- Width: 14.73"
- Depth: 7.09"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 2 Year Parts & Labor Warranty