Whirlpool Stainless Steel French Door Bottom Freezer Refrigerator - WRF757SDEM
Store your family's fresh and frozen favorites with Whirlpool brand's 27 cu. ft. french door bottom freezer refrigerator. The In-Door-Ice® system creates room for an extra full shelf. And thanks to the StoreRight™ system, this french door bottom freezer refrigerator keeps food fresh and helps reduce freezer burn with an advanced dual cooling system. Organize items your way with the Triple crisper's three storage bins. This french door refrigerator with ice and water dispenser gives you easy access to great tasting ice and water filtered with an EveryDrop™ water filter for the most reduced contaminants1. Plus, easily load and reach your family's favorite frozen pizza inside the Pizza pocket for added convenience.
- In-Door-Ice® System
- StoreRight™ System
- Triple Crisper
- Exterior Ice and Water with EveryDrop™ Water Filter
- Pizza Pocket
- Adjustable Gallon Door Bins
- SpillGuard™ Glass Shelves
- Two-Tier Freezer Storage
- Panoramic LED Lighting
- #1 Selling Appliance Brand in the U.S.A.
Configuration and Overview
- Refrigerator Type: French Door
- ADA Compliant: ADA Height and Side Reach Compliant
- ULe Environmentally Preferred Certified: Passed 60 point AHAM (Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers) Sustainability Standards
- Door Style: Contour
- Handle Color: Stainless Steel
- Total Capacity: 26.8 Cu. Ft.
- Refrigerator Capacity: 19.03 Cu. Ft.
- Freezer Capacity: 7.77 Cu. Ft.
- Door Bins: 3 Adjustable Gallon; 2 Fixed Gallon
- Temperature-Controlled Drawers: 1 Full-Width
- Humidity-Controlled Drawers: 2 Half-Width
- Lower Freezer Drawer: Full-Width
- Slide-Out Freezer Basket: Upper and Lower Plastic
- Light: LED
- Ice Maker: Factory Installed
- 15 Amps Amps. 60 Hz. 115 V
- Height: 69-7/8"
- Width: 35-3/4"
- Depth: 35-5/8"
- Height To Top Of Cabinet: 68-5/8"
- Depth With Door Open 90 Degree: 48"
- Depth Excluding Doors: 28-7/8"
- Depth Closed Excluding Handles: 33-3/16"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor